• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Clone Obi-Wan Feet and Belt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMinusZero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, My Clone Obi-Wan's seen better days. I was adjusting the legs and one of the feet busted right off with the pegs still inside the leg. The same day I was futzing with the belt and the canister at the back snapped off. No fun.

Toy Anxiety has long since sold out of these parts, no luck on eBay either. If anybody has a pair of Obi's clone feet and/or his belt I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

I easily repaired the canister I snapped off with super glue. The feet peg seems more problematic. Perhaps a transplant of a foot peg to the Obi foot?

Yeah, I was thinking glue would be an answer to the belt issue, but they are supposed to be removable aren't they? The foot looks pretty messed though, the best answer really is to get a new foot.

Same thing happened to mine with the footpeg. :( It flew across the room, and I still haven't found it. It's been months. :lol

I can still display it, but if anyone picks him up, they're in for a (not really) gruesome shock...

Back