Does your Cobra Commander feel naked without a cape?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Drizzle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please come visit my thread here!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61330

bluecape.jpg

Looks great, but no, I've never really felt he needed one myself.

Part of why I decided to bring one-sixth.com into being is to be able to give us options. If folks don't want a cape on their CC's, that's cool, but I knew some people did, I've seen requests for it on various forums. The way I'm choosing what to offer is based on what I feel like is lacking in 1:6 that I want personally in my collection/displays. This also means my attention is really focused on it, and I'm really into it. I am a 1:6 collector first, a 1:6 manufacturer second. I love being one of the gang and helping to fill in a need where I see one. You guys may be my customers, but you're my friends first, so you can expect excellent service from me because I don't want to let you down. (and I'm not gonna take 7 zillion preorders and disappear! :lol ) More cool stuff's coming! I swear I can't work fast enough to catch up with my ideas! (so there will be new stuff showing up all along!) The cool thing is that I get a lot of the preliminary production done before I ever even show a new item so it will never take me more than a week to get your item into the mail and on it's way to you.
I think that's more than I meant to say, but it's fun talking about it! :D

Seriously? Several incarnations of Cobra Commander had a cape. I love how it looks...much better than the trench!

well you generally don't see him wearing one in the marvel comic and as far as i'm concerned that's the only thing that matters canonically

The cape shown here looks awesome though and i'm thinking of getting one for a different project...

well you generally don't see him wearing one in the marvel comic and as far as i'm concerned that's the only thing that matters canonically

The cape shown here looks awesome though and i'm thinking of getting one for a different project...

I'm thinking of making other combinations as well- I'm going to look into other fabrics while I'm out on errands tomorrow. You can always contact me directly by email on the front page of my site if you have any kind of alternate/custom need, as well.
JB

was looking at the capes on your site, I particularly like the red/black one. you should do a version of it with a HUGE collar, it would make a tremendous vampire cape, for something like this....

alucard_002.jpg

If i could only find a Good Black captians coat, and proper boots, I'd love to make this guy in 1/6

The cape looks pretty awesome. Anyone know where you can get an iron on Cobra emblem to put on the back?

I was on google image search looking at Cobra logos (you can find quite a few)
and they make good computer-printable decal paper, so you could size it exactly as you like, and then print it yourself!

Back