WHY , SIDESHOW, WHY ??? (Jason Voorhees related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why Sideshow didnt you produce this PF ???

!B(cFsRw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DMEjlLltmFiBKcQF50Jog~~_12.JPG
!B(cFtV!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBKcQF+MqF!~~_12.JPG

The Jason Part 3 PF has been asked for years by fans on forums and you never delivered...But now you sell this amazing prototype on ebay, adding to the injury to all the fans who've wanted this...This will sell for a crazy amount of money, and I hope you finally realised that this PF badly needs to gets made.

Why Sideshow has fail to produce a Classic Jason PF for all those years is beyond me...I guess they thought a FVJ Jason would sell better:duh..or even making a Van Helsing PF was more profitable....:duh:duh

Do your horror fans of the first hour justice Sideshow, Make a CLASSIC Jason PF or at least mass produce that amazing proto.

Thank you.

They are working on a part 3 Jason... this was the original prototype and they just couldn't get it to a point that they liked, so they scraped it and started over! A different one is in development now...

They are working on a part 3 Jason... this was the original prototype and they just couldn't get it to a point that they liked, so they scraped it and started over! A different one is in development now...

With that one single post , Lonnie Cummins, you have now redeemed yourself from all those years of caca in the eyes of the Great Worm.

:bow:bow:bow

I'd like to echo everyones sentiments and also state how awesome your mummy is
mummy.gif

I've got a prediction, and I hope Sideshow's reading this.

This auction piece is for part 4, but part 3 is supposedly in the reworks, so that makes me think the ultimate Exclusive piece for this would be an ax wounded alternate head. How perfect would that be since part 3 and part 4 are basically the same continuous story. You get two movies in one piece.

It will be an instant buy!!! Have been begging for it for years!

If I get a Jason 3, all that leaves is Pinhead.

Pinhead>Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, etc.

Only Darkness rivals the badassery of Pinhead.

Lonnie, I thought it was Part 4 Jason that they were re-doing in PF??

Whatever the case, the one shown for the Diane Auction (also Part 4) is different. Sideshow is completely starting from scratch on their classic Jason PF (so I suppose it could be from Part 3... and I hope so!)

Jason part 3 PF is my most wanted Horror icon collectible ever.

Yeah, if they make another PF of Jason... it should be Pt 3, with either a swappable 2nd head or reveal mask.

The unmasked head for the Pt3 1/6 is still one of my favorites :rock

review_jason_1c.jpg

...This auction piece is for part 4...

Lonnie, I thought it was Part 4 Jason that they were re-doing in PF??

Whatever the case, the one shown for the Diane Auction (also Part 4)...

How do you guys know this is a Part 4 for certain? The auction doesn't state it anywhere; is it the mask?

All I know for certain now, is that in the panel, they talked about a Jason PF that they couldn't get right and were redoing... I assumed it was the one up for auction... so if that is from part 4, then they may be redoing a part 4... I guess we won't know for certain until they put it up for preview... you can go back to hating me again Shai if it isn't a part 3 after all. :rotfl

It's part 4. You can tell by the clothes and the bloody face/cut mask. He wasn't undead in part 3 yet, and the mask was brand new (to him). He wasn't "physically" in part five; Roy's mask had blue markings and he wore coveralls. In part 6 and after, J is rotting with exposed bone on his head.

You know, I hate to say it, but despite the inaccuracies on this, it's starting to grow on me... a lot. Can't afford it now, but wouldn't mind letting it collect dust on my shelf.

Back