• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow General Grievous EX PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My LCS has one in stock for 500USD regular.

LMK if you dont find anything and maybe I can help ya.

Ragnar

My LCS has one in stock for 500USD regular.
LMK if you dont find anything and maybe I can help ya.
Ragnar

Thanks for looking out for me, but I have seen the reg for for alot less than that on eBay. Really want the EX, but figured if I can get the reg for a good price, I can talk my wife into sewing a cloak for me.

Thanks for looking out for me, but I have seen the reg for for alot less than that on eBay. Really want the EX, but figured if I can get the reg for a good price, I can talk my wife into sewing a cloak for me.

FYI you guys would probably make a mint if you could make those for others who didnt get the EX...

Daily Bump

FYI you guys would probably make a mint if you could make those for others who didnt get the EX...

You are probably right, but I am not sure I would be able to talk her into making more than one. It would probably depend on how difficult it is to make and how much the fabric costs.

Back