Santi with Bomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringvagen

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anyone now how mutch the price for Santi with Bomb is? I not se on ebay for a long time.

Last edited:
How can it go up price so quick? before many seller sell it verry cheap on ebay .

it wasnt quick. Its been pretty expensive for awhile now .... :monkey1

I lost out on an auction for it a year or so ago for about $600. $2500 is just insane.

I'm curious, is there any Sideshow freaks here who own the piece? Always thought it was an amazing statue.

This is one of those pieces I've always wanted, but have come to accept that I'll never own. Much like that bronze concept Hellboy sculpture/bust.

I,ve seen these go for as little as $300,at the time i had no idea what it was,i've seen the film since and now i really want one,but not at that price.

I have keep one santi formyself I have it out on ebay for 200USD nobody want to buy so I desire to keep it I have never display this statue it still stay in the shiping box.

I remember this being in-stock on SS's site forever, and always thought it looked cool. But, I never bought one....

could of, would of, should of....

:rolleyes:

This came and went before I was familiar with the film... really great looking statue. Last I remember it was selling for around $500, no clue it was selling for so much more now.

This came and went before I was familiar with the film... really great looking statue. Last I remember it was selling for around $500, no clue it was selling for so much more now.

It could be a 'fluke', the statue is so infrequently sold that it's hard to know what's what.

It's not on ebay now (including completed auctions) and I've not really checked it since then.

Pretty sure it was available for awhile. Either that, or it was up for pre-order for a long time. I remember it came with a DVD of the movie....but, this was years ago....

Back