Skinner!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time!!! The picture looks okay, its the grey hair that throws it off. Just happy to see something new for this line.

It looks like Mitch currently. Was his hair that gray back on the show? I'm just happy they're making him. I'll get him for sure. The glasses are a bit weird. Do they even have lenses?

The likeness is there but the hair color and glasses are throwing it off a bit.

Hah! We got Skinner before Buffy got Giles :blissy

Last edited:
Is he going up for pre-order on the 6th too? If so would that make:
Obi-Wan
Skinner
X-men 3 Mans.

:google

Glad I only need Obi-Wan ( :horror ) and Skinner :cool:

I am thrilled that they are finally making a Skinner figure. It is not a perfect likeness of Mitch Pileggi, though not terrible. I'll definitely be ordering one. Hope to see more X-Files on the way.

Think the sculpt looks excellent, although the glasses aren't sitting right, almost as if the lenses are too close together. But what did we learn about judging a figure just by one pic of the head....?

That it is actually 100 times better :D Do I get a gold star teacher?

I wonder if he'll have an exclusive or will just be a site exclusive?

Where is this pic? I couldn't find it on the Sideshow site. Is it from a newsletter that I haven't received yet? I got the one about ordering Lurtz 2 days ago and I got another newsletter on X-mas eve but if there's a new one with a Skinner preview, I haven't received it yet.

GuruAskew said:
Where is this pic? I couldn't find it on the Sideshow site. Is it from a newsletter that I haven't received yet? I got the one about ordering Lurtz 2 days ago and I got another newsletter on X-mas eve but if there's a new one with a Skinner preview, I haven't received it yet.

You dont have to receive the newsletter anymore just go to the sideshow site and check your newsletter account. There is no more waiting for it when its been released.

I like him but the glasses are all wrong. If they fix this
he will be great. So happy to see another figure in the X Files line.
:banana

The likeness isn't all that bad, if this figure is being issued for a Stargate Atlantis version. If its Skinner, the hair is too gray and the glasses, so far, look awful.
You can tell its Mitch Pileggi, but its not X-files Pileggi.

Darklord Dave said:
Think the sculpt looks excellent, although the glasses aren't sitting right, almost as if the lenses are too close together. But what did we learn about judging a figure just by one pic of the head....?

Yeah, point taken.

His hair was quite dark when he first appeared onm the show, I don't recall it ever being that grey. The glasses? I hope they are removable. Lenses are too small.

those glasses look horrible. they look like something arvin sloan would wear.:google

if they don't change them, i'll display skinner without them and just pretend he got his ass kicked by "X", or just klled a prostitute.:horror

Yeah it looks like Skinner, but those glasses don't look so great. And I think the slight gray tint to the hair might have more to do with the camera or the software used to make the image then they do with the actual paint of the prototype.
Lets hope they change those glasses and give us some more X-Files figures Like Mr. X, The Alien Bounty Hunter, Deep Throat, The Lone Gunmen, and I have to have a Gray Alien, even if it really didn't make a full appearance in the show (at least to my knowledge).
It would still sell well do to Gray Alien aficionados; and that Hobbit Body might come in handy!
Are You Listening Sideshow?

Yea! The X-Files line isn't dead! :banana

I could live with the end of the line if we get a gray alien. The Lone Gunmen and Reyes would be good too, but Skinner and the alien were musts.

Buttmunch said:
I could live with the end of the line if we get a gray alien. The Lone Gunmen and Reyes would be good too, but Skinner and the alien were musts.
Oh, I forgot about Reyes. Yeah She's another definite must have for me!

Back