Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, that was fast! Looks like I'll be ordering him next Friday! And here I thought I wasn't going to get into the Star Wars 12" line.

Very nice Obiwan. I like the determined look on his face.

The 6th. I figured we woudnt see him till a month after Anakin.

I just wish he went up for pre-order tomorrow :eek: I don't have school or anything tomorrow but do on the 6th :sick I hope I can get him. He looks pretty good.

I:m dying to see more pics of him from different angles. I think the scuplt is dead on ewan but his eys throw me off a little bit. Thoughts?

I guess they know this will sell out quick since the pre-order time is now only 30 min instead of 2 hours. I was trying to think of a good exclusive item but I can't seem to come up with one at the moment.

madden821 said:
I guess they know this will sell out quick since the pre-order time is now only 30 min instead of 2 hours. I was trying to think of a good exclusive item but I can't seem to come up with one at the moment.

I imagine that is just when it will start. I wonder how long it will go for, i bet it will be at least 2 hours again.

AARRGG!!!
My favorite character from from my favorite of the prequel films and I am going to be in another COUNTRY on the 6th! (#&%&#@#&)@(*#@!!!! :banghead

bronco1855 said:
I imagine that is just when it will start. I wonder how long it will go for, i bet it will be at least 2 hours again.

Yeah, I guess you are right, but I am guessing another fast excusive sellout.

Sir Tristram said:
AARRGG!!!
My favorite character from from my favorite of the prequel films and I am going to be in another COUNTRY on the 6th! (#&%&#@#&)@(*#@!!!! :banghead

Call them they said they are taking phone orders on it

I sure hope the line slows down soon! Three figures in about a month! Thats 1/3 of the ones they said would be coming this year. I wonder if Tom's answer made this happen so soon or if it was already planned.

Back