• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust (Sideshow)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx7rgirl

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey, I know it's a long shot but if any of you who owns a ss 1:1 alien warrior bust and wants to sell please contact me. I am a huge aliens fan.

Also, I have a alien bust from hcg on pre-order - would be willing to trade that plus cash! You can freshen up your collection!

Thanks!

Did you order an Aliens maquette? I can heartily recommend the piece! It is stunning in person, if you don't mind the somewhat small scale, about 1/4. Good luck in your search for the Warrior bust.

Hey, I know it's a long shot but if any of you who owns a ss 1:1 alien warrior bust and wants to sell please contact me. I am a huge aliens fan.

Also, I have a alien bust from hcg on pre-order - would be willing to trade that plus cash! You can freshen up your collection!

Thanks!

There is one on ebay I have been watching for a while. $4500 From Calgary. That will save you a load in Customs charges though...goodluck!

You can also check with jbinny on here. He has one available for sale. He is in the U.S.

Hi Furystorm! I was keen on that maquette but some of the posters here were saying how it should have been bigger etc so my enthusiasm dropped off a bit... it looks like a beautiful piece tho - and I like that creepy position, and the weyland yutani logo... I will have to reconsider now...

Hey Balsquat! Yeah, I've been eyeing that one on ebay too, but the price scares me :google You're right about customs though!

Computerfly and Greatwall - thanks so much for the info! I have sent them pm's.

You guys are fantastic, I love this board!

Last edited:
DONE DEAL! Woo hoo! Thanks for your help guys, Batman sold me his! I'm very excited, I have to delay delivery until late August but I have plenty of cool pics on this site to tie me over :D
Props to Batman, he is awesome to deal with!

:woo, congrats on the deal :rock :rock
....and props to all involved, freaks helping other freaks :grouphug awesome :rock
I'll lock this thread now but if anything happens and you need it re-opening by all means just let me know :duff
x :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back