New Hulk and Abomination Statute under development

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yatyau

Super Freak
Reaction score
P1520_31-07-09.jpg

P152101_31-07-09.jpg

P1521_31-07-09.jpg

P1522_31-07-09.jpg

P152301_31-07-09.jpg

P1529_31-07-09.jpg

P153001_31-07-09.jpg

P1530_31-07-09.jpg

How do your feel of them? I immediately captured them with my phone though it was low in battery and the resolution are not high. If I knew there were such cool maquettes displaying in the Hong Kong Comic Con, I must brought my CANON for the shot. Anyway, as I know they are Japanese's work (KOTO) of about one foot tall for the Abomination. As the prototypes already tell the accuracy and details, if coupling a satisfactory paint scheme, it will be a good choice to own.

Last edited:
I like them. The only thing for me that makes them less desireable is the pose. They need "action"!

Eric

I like them. The only thing for me that makes them less desireable is the pose. They need "action"!

Eric

Agree for the boring pose. Their faces should at least turn to one side which may be better.

As there is not much choice in the market for such movie based maquette and I do like the design of this new Hulk, it is good to own one especially for the accuracy and details.

yeah, the paints gonna do it. reminds me of the movie figure, sculptwise. i did a quick repaint of it. it's hard to nail his color...
151.jpg

he's light so poorly in the movie, it's tough to come up with a solid scheme, paint make a huge diff.

Kotobukiya's representative at Statue Forum said that these statues aren't being released by Koto......so can anyone verifiy which company these will be under?

Yatyau, may I know where you got your info. from? Thanks.

They look pretty damn good! The details looks great!
Just too bad that at that small scale most of the detail will be lost during casting. Then the paint will probably completely destroy them. HOpefully one day SSC will make some larger maquettes for the Hulk movie. I love the PF but, I'd still like to see something that's more ripped,drooling and angry than the last Hulk PF.

if i'm gonna guess, these are by Toynami since I see the Voltron ones there.

Wow, that would be pretty cool if Toynami was producing these, that's the same company as cinemaquette right? Maybe will see a HULK in cinemaquette form soon...

Back