Hot Toys - MMS 107 - MARS ATTACKS! - 1/6th scale Martian Soldier spec and hi-res pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS 107 - MARS ATTACKS! - 1/6th scale Martian Soldier collectible figure

Hot Toys is proudly present the 1/6th scale Martian Soldier collectible figure from the black comedy movie – Mars Attacks! The Martian collectible is able to convey a range of emotions:- cackle , anger or fear etc, and it also features:

l Stands approximately 25 cm / 10 inches tall
l Bendable figure body with over 13 points of articulation
l Its movie accurate spacesuit with breathing apparatus
l Helmet with clear and movable shield
l Movable eyes **
l Movable jaw**
l Extendable tongue**
l Ray gun
l Collectible figure stand featuring Mars Attacks! movie logo and Martian Soldier nameplate

Release Date: Q4, 2009

TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. Based on MARS ATTACKS®, the copyrighted property of the Topps Company, Inc.
(s09)

1MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

2MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

3MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

4MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

5MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

6MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

7MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

8MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

9MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

10MarsAttacks_MartianSoldier.jpg

Absoulutely gorgeous. While I love the movie, it's just not enough for me to get this figure though. I have to draw the line somewhere!

Godfather, Darth Vader, Joker DX.. and THESE. Man my new office/studio is gonna look great with all these things on display :rock

Notice how they specifically do not say 'PERS' for the eyes, i wonder if it will be a different mechanism than the DX figures.

Also it says 'Bendable Figure body' I don't believe there is an actual body under the space suit. They are calling the space suit itself a 'new body' :monkey1

Notice how they specifically do not say 'PERS' for the eyes, i wonder if it will be a different mechanism than the DX figures.

Also it says 'Bendable Figure body' I don't believe there is an actual body under the space suit. They are calling the space suit itself a 'new body' :monkey1

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I concur.

i think someone pointed out that there was a dial at the back of the head that allows side-to-side eye movement. for PERS u have much more eye articulation than that.

this looks like a real winner. the only thing i'm not so hot about is the seam on the helmet. i know it's to allow the giant head to fit inside, but it kinda spoils the design aesthetics.

in any case i'm still on the fence for this figure. i think it's excellent and i loved the movie. but have really overspent recently and need to be more disciplined.

any idea on the exact price?

Necro post but did they alter the eyes? And yes I know this is the ambassador too. Wook, any word on whether the eyes are bigger since the prototypes at SDCC?

20091119_729a256845027a9cba58BwGTlsIBL6Mh.jpg

Back