Fire Fly - Wayland Yutani????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
So i started watching the series again today! and at the beginning of the first episode in the war against the alliance and Malcom & Zoe go to the turret to take down the ship thats attacking them on the Screen of the Turret was the Wayland Yutani logo!

sorry if this has been talked about already but i just wanted to know why its there. ist it just for fun? Cause i got a little pumped thinking that the Fire Fly universe is the same as the Alien & Predator one!!:naughty:lol

It's probably not the same universe, but it's either just an easter egg or they were reusing props from an Alien movie. For instance they reused a lot of stuff from Starship Troopers to save money on sets. BTW, the stage where they built the Serenity ship set was also used in Alien Resurrection for the underwater part, the water tank is under the cargo hold.

It's probably not the same universe, but it's either just an easter egg or they were reusing props from an Alien movie. For instance they reused a lot of stuff from Starship Troopers to save money on sets. BTW, the stage where they built the Serenity ship set was also used in Alien Resurrection for the underwater part, the water tank is under the cargo hold.

im sure its not the same universe:D but the Turret Panel thing was in 3D so its not an actual real life thing so i know somebody actually put that Waylad logo on there on purpose. lol just thought somebody here had catch that before.

Yes, I did notice that before...or someone pointed it out to me. Nice little touch.

Serenity (or another Firefly-class ship) also appears in the BSG miniseries.

Awesome! As far as Joss & Alien Resurrection go, I actually like it more than most people do.

I like it a lot. As good as the amazing 1, 2, and 3? No. But it works. Its fast, fun, and very cool looking.

SUMMER GLAU gave me a robot boner...a ROBONER...

Just thought you all needed to know...

Back