Nightmare Before Christmas PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlprjlpr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nightmare Before Christmas was released as a Touchstone film. Touchstone is owned by Disney. Does the Sideshow license include NBC? Because there is a huge cult following for NBC and they would sell very well as PFs. Jack, Sally and many of the secondary characters would be great.

Hopefully it is included. The last time it was released on DVD and Blu-ray it was under the Disney label.

I hope if the make them they will make sally and oogie in scale with the replica jack.

I would pick up NBX PFs. They would be nice additions to the SS offerings.

Sideshow said they were amazed at just how many films the Disney license actually covers. So I would suspect this would easily fall under it.

Goddamnit. The thread title had me thinking that there was some sort of informal announcement. I'd probably buy the Pumpkin King version....nothing more

I'd like to see these, but I satisfied this craving and got over it a long time ago with all the Jun Planning figures. That Oogie was huge enough.

Besides, Medicom already made the prop replica perfect Jack with 12 heads. What more could you ask for with him.

Back