Hellooo, Solo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nice box, just like Luke's with the cut foam rather than styro. I love that the base is the same footprint and edge style as Luke's. I know Greivous is different, but I hope the base is consistant.

Okay, I figured out the collar - just turn it down around the outside and it sits perfectly. Here's a quicky shot to show height.

han.jpg

Looking at the hair- I am wondering if it is as black in person as it looks in the pics. The "official" Sideshow pic makes it look brown, maybe even two shades of brown feathered in together. The final product looks straight black. Do my eyes deceive me? I anxiously await mine so I can see it in person.

Last edited:
To be honest I need More Pictures............The Face Looks somehow diferent from the prototype..............for now.................. I am Glad I cancelled...need to see more maybe without Flash........................:eek:

tomandshell said:

Hummmm... :sick

I'm not sure if I like the face. It looks a bit off on the final statue. I've been thinking about ordering this one from eBay for some time but I'm now sort of glad I didn't.

Maybe it is a bad picture... but the facial tones look off and it doesn't look as much like Harison Ford as did the pictures on Sideshow and the unpainted version on andys site.

I'd need to see some more pictures to make my mind up on ordering.

But apart from the face, the rest looks great!! :banana

PsychoCenobite :horror

PS. I do know that statues look a lot better in person than in some photos, so I'm hoping this is the case.

Something funny with his smile. Seems less 'smirky' than the prototype pictures.

Dave...thanks for the PICs, the "doohickey" or droid caller is
positioned correctly. And he must be shooting one of those mouse
droids.:google

Face looks off for sure but then again, it could be the pics.

Can you take more pics without the flash on? NEVER use the flash! ;)

As of now, I am dissapointed but it could just be a bad one too...

The face looks way off in your pics and doesn't even look like Harrison. His eyebrows are completely different from prototype.
headscratch.gif

I'm with SpenK regarding the difference between the prototype headsculpt and what appears in Dave's pics. Most probably it's the paintjob which is throwing things off but I'm not getting that "wow" factor here. Without knowing that it's a 1/4 scale PF figure, I would have assumed that it was a 12" action figure, simply from those pics.

EDIT: And why do most, if not all of the PF figures appear super-skinny to me?? Tony Montana and Sean Connery appear extremely thin to me as well.

Last edited:
Oh, dear. This is a bad sign. The final figure doesn't look a patch on the prototype. It looks like a 12" action figure....please could somebody post a picture of the Rebel Hero version as I'm thinking of cancelling my order? I'd rather this figure went to somebody who really wanted it. At the moment, I don't want the disappointment factor of opening the case and finding such a poor likeness. :lsvader

Man, what a bad paint job !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This doesnt even look like a premium format...So different from the prototype...Sorry but this statue sucks,mostly because of the paint application...Shame on you Sideshow....

From the pic the face is too orange. The flash and the shading in the picture doesn't help things much either.....

Jesse

why did they paint the eyebrows like that???? Check the prototype....

The prototype, like Ford's eyebrows, are barely noticeable. The final painted eyebrows really stand out now. :(

Back