Ghostbusters on matty collector??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
anyone know when they are putting the egon mattel figure up for sale. i thought it was 2day (wednesday) but it still says coming soon on the site.

same day... and same time as He-ro unfortunately. Makes me worry that he will be harder to get considering how hard Egon was to get at SDCC, ALOT of people will be trying for him.....

Red screen of death, here we come.

same day... and same time as He-ro unfortunately. Makes me worry that he will be harder to get considering how hard Egon was to get at SDCC, ALOT of people will be trying for him.....

Red screen of death, here we come.

so is it hard to ordr off matty.com then?? i not ordered frm them b4 so im worried now i wont be able to get an order in for the gb 12" and 6" ers, hope i dont miss out.

what is the subscription thing?? is it like an account where they reserve the other 3 once u bought the 1st of the guys?? if so i would imagine ud sort that out wen the figure comes out and u can order it on the site.

what is the subscription thing?? is it like an account where they reserve the other 3 once u bought the 1st of the guys?? if so i would imagine ud sort that out wen the figure comes out and u can order it on the site.

Well they do it for MOTU figures. You get one of each sent to you monthly and don;t have to worry about pre-ordering and missing.

Wasn't the first 12" Ghostbuster supposed to go up at the end of August? Did I miss it?

Wasn't the first 12" Ghostbuster supposed to go up at the end of August? Did I miss it?
Ray was scheduled to go up for sale Aug 17, but they bumped him to October. Both the 12" and 6" Ray will be on sale the same day, Oct. 15.

Ray was scheduled to go up for sale Aug 17, but they bumped him to October. Both the 12" and 6" Ray will be on sale the same day, Oct. 15.

ahh that sucks. i thought the 12" rays where goin up this month (sept) then the 6" versions oct. bummer.

ah well.

Looks like we're on the hook for $$$ in October and December. New mattycollector.com availability list:

OCTOBER 15:

- Ghostbusters 12" Ray - $60.00

- Ghostbusters 6" Ray - $20.00

- MOTUC Teela $20.00 (subscription figure)

- MOTUC Zodak - $20.00

- Dark Knight Movie Masters Bank Robber Joker - $20.00

NOVEMBER 15:

- DCUC Color of Fear 2 pack -$25.00

- DCU JLU Doom Patrol 4 pack -$30.00

- Dark Knight Proto Suit Batman $20.00

- MOTUC Scareglow - $20.00 (subscription figure)

- MOTUC He-Man reissue $20.00

- CARs Die Cast 1:24 Mater $45.00

DECEMBER 1:

- 3 3/4 Avatar collection (retail items, not exclusive to Mattycollector.com)

DECEMBER 15:

- Ghostbusters 12" Egon $60.00

- Ghostbusters 6" Winston with Trap - $20.00

- DC Superfriends Robin $15.00

- DC Superfriends Hakwman (brown deco) $15.00

- DCUC Animal Instinct 2 pack $25.00

- DC 12" General Zod $60.00

- Dark Knight MM Harvey Dent $20.00

- World's Greatest DC Superheroes Green Arrow -$20.00

- MOTUC Goddess $20.00

- MOTUC King Randor $20.00 (subscription figure)

- MOTUC Skeletor re-issue $20.00

- CARs Die Cast 1:24 Doc $45.00

- Flying Stands for 6" Mattel figures $15.00 (3 stands)

so on the subscription figures, are those NOT going to be available to those that did not subscribe?

Oh by the way does anyone have a loose Mattel Slimer that they don't want?

if oct 15th is the day the ray 12" goes on sale does anyone know when/if he will be available to preorder? or is it just a case of waiting till the 15th?

Back