Petition to include cartoon rifle with Cobra Troopers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SSC has announced that starting with Duke all future Joe figures will include the XMLR-3A laser rifle they all used in the cartoon. The Cobra soldiers had their own laser rifle that most of them used in the cartoon as well. Do you think Sideshow should include it with all future Cobra troops? Hasbro included it with a few recent figures such as the MASS Device Battle Pack figures and Flint in Cobra disguise.

11.jpg

39.jpg

i would prefer if they would just sell a 6 pack of them to please the oldschoolers. (same with the Joe rifle).

Personally, I think giving the same rifle to every character is pretty boring, I'd rather save $5 on the figure.

i would prefer if they would just sell a 6 pack of them to please the oldschoolers. (same with the Joe rifle).

Sure is a good thing real armies don't do that. :p Honestly, I could really care less so long as they include modern rifles for an alternative display option. Likely a small inclusion like that won't affect the overall price anyway.

Knowing SSC pricing habits, I'd say a 5 pack of them would sell for about $25, so thats $5 each that supposedly could be knocked off each figure's price.

It's a better idea, however, the laser rifles packed in would only increase the cost of the figure by around 5$.

A weapons pack with 5 rifles would be 25$, roughly, PLUS another 8$ shipping.

I'd be for it, but I think it is probably too late to include them with either the trooper or officer this time around. Maybe the next trooper figure could though. So best thing right now would be an accessory pack. Or include some extra weapons with the next environment.

It's a better idea, however, the laser rifles packed in would only increase the cost of the figure by around 5$.

A weapons pack with 5 rifles would be 25$, roughly, PLUS another 8$ shipping.

including them with figs benefits those that want them, but those that don't are left paying for them unnecessarily. And shipping would only be about $5 for a small package.

eh. I'll probably try to sell my Joe rifles and just keep 1. I don't seeing myself having any desire to give the same rifle to more than 1 figure.

Just a reminder to SSC that as long as they keep pumping out Cobra Trooper variants there's no reason not to start including the cartoon enemy laser rifle. :lecture

Back