Sideshow: GIVE ME A WOODY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker

Super Freak
Reaction score
woodytoystory4735374452.jpg

I want this figure in the glass case that Al of Al's Toy Barn stored him in!

A PF Woody will be awesome. And a Buzz too. This license is so exciting.

Id rather have replicas then PFs of Buzz and Woody. Though I would still buy PF versions.

If they are PF's, I suppose that would just be life size!

Might as well just make them Life Size. lol
Then again, I'm sure other toy companies have made decent representations of these guys. They aren't too hard to do. Can't see myself spending 300 bucks on these guys based on that.

I think Woody and Buzz are actually more like 12" figures so PFs would actually be bigger. 1:1 Replicas would be really cool, and I might prefer those, but I think I like the idea of PFs a little bit more. But I go back and forth on that.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
Sideshow: GIVE ME A WOODY!

Lol, great title for a thread :cool:

:lol Awesome :lol.
I would love a Woody/ Buzz or the Money Pig :rock...oooo and Mr Potato Head :rock
There could be soooo much goodness from this. :drool
x :peace

I would love a Woody/ Buzz or the Money Pig :rock...oooo and Mr Potato Head :rock

You know you can still buy those in the store right? :lol

A high quality 1:1 prop replica could be yours for just $9.99

mr-potato-head.jpg

Hamm :)

If they make PF's of Buzz and Woody, I hope they have one or more of the Alien's on Buzz's base and the Green Army Men on Woody's base.

Those would make great exclusives...

Although I won't mention that the green army men are also readily available... for $2.99 :lol
army-men.jpg

Galactiboy makes a great point. I'm all for high end quality replicas of Buzz and Woody, but technically speaking the toys are 1:1 replicas. All you would need to recreate the scene in which Woody is repaired and cleaned by the "cleaner", is a 19.99 Woody doll, a plexi 12" case and a figure stand from Michael's. A you can tell, I've given this some thought but have not gotten around to it. Yet.

Back