• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Cinemaquette T-850 (Arnold) maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
Please PM me if you have one for sale or know where I can get one.

I will need pics too since these vary from piece to piece. Thanks!

Anyone? Let me know.

Chaver, I tried my normal CM retailers on the Pred...all are sold out.

I would get on that waitlist ASAP over at the CM site right now...

Anyone? Let me know.

Chaver, I tried my normal CM retailers on the Pred...all are sold out.

I would get on that waitlist ASAP over at the CM site right now...

So you pre-order one off CM's site by just ordering one??

Hey gruson,

I went and looked at my Cinemaquette status and it says that my cinemaquette predator's ship date is 7 months from now. It also says that mys status is "ok".

What does all this mean?

Does this mean they won't charge for the Predator until 7 months from now? If so, I'm gonna do it right now!

Does this mean they won't charge for the Predator until 7 months from now? If so, I'm gonna do it right now!

I just got through talking to one of the people over at CM and they said "limited stock" means that it is out of stock. So by you ordering a limited stock item you are really just putting your name on the wait list. But he also said that they still have some coming to people that have already preordered it, or, for people that have been on the wait list. And then, if one, or two, or even 10-15 people's cards decline and your next on the wait list, you will then recieve one.

I just got through talking to one of the people over at CM and they said "limited stock" means that it is out of stock, but, they still have some coming to people that have already preordered it, or, that have been on the wait list. And then, if one, or two, or even 10-15 people's cards decline and your next on the wait list, you will then recieve one. So by you ordering a limited stock item you are really just putting your name on the wait list

I'm gonna get on that waitlist right now! Hopefully we both get one man.

Also good luck to Gruson. I hope you get your Terminators.

Last edited:
I don't think they know how many they have coming but it is doubtful you will get one from what I hear....good luck though!

Well that certainly sucks. Such is life.

Maybe I'll be able to pick one up sometime down the line.

Thanks for the info Gruson

I just got through talking to one of the people over at CM and they said "limited stock" means that it is out of stock. So by you ordering a limited stock item you are really just putting your name on the wait list. But he also said that they still have some coming to people that have already preordered it, or, for people that have been on the wait list. And then, if one, or two, or even 10-15 people's cards decline and your next on the wait list, you will then recieve one.

Basically, you will get one. Cinemaquette makes like 50 a month of predator, from what I heard. Cinemaquette website is not a very good one, since it does not update status of an order and even though it says your wait is 7 months, it probably only means one or two months of waiting.

Basically, you will get one. Cinemaquette makes like 50 a month of predator, from what I heard. Cinemaquette website is not a very good one, since it does not update status of an order and even though it says your wait is 7 months, it probably only means one or two months of waiting.

That's not what I gathered from the CM guy over the phone. He said that they where through making them and that they have one final batch that's on it's way. That batch is reserved for members already on the wait list. Chances are I'm at the bottom of that list.

That's not what I gathered from the CM guy over the phone. He said that they where through making them and that they have one final batch that's on it's way. That batch is reserved for members already on the wait list. Chances are I'm at the bottom of that list.

oh. I spoke to CM about 3 months ago. So maybe it could be the last batch.

Back