Bowen Designs Thor Destroyer! Low ES (200)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Randy Bowen premiered the box art for Bowen Designs' forthcoming Thor Destroyer on our site over the weekend!

Here's the pic!.....

603226673_xFR4s-XL.jpg

Re: Bowen Designs Thor Destroyer!

Damn.. Just got the Destroyer and now this comes!!??? :(

If Sideshow would do it in 1/4 woulnt you say this would be your true Ultimate Grail.
I would faint if Sideshow ever did a 1/4 scale Thor Destroyer but Sideshow will never do it, hell I can't even get a Thanos out of this crowd so a 1/4 scale Thor/Destroyer is only a pipe dream.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I would faint if Sideshow ever did a 1/4 scale Thor Destroyer but Sideshow will never do it, hell I can't even get a Thanos out of this crowd so a 1/4 scale Thor/Destroyer is only a pipe dream.

Would be nice if SS did it, I also have my doubts though.

SS have already produced some killer pieces including an awesome 1/4 Thor.

Thor is not as popular as those two. At least Thor fans have gotten a PF, a dio and a
LSB. Daredevil fans are still waiting on a PF.

We as fans of the less popular characters have got to accept that the bigger characters are where the money is at. Be greatful for all the Thor Bowen is giving you.

Thor is not as popular as those two. At least Thor fans have gotten a PF, a dio and a
LSB. Daredevil fans are still waiting on a PF.

We as fans of the less popular characters have got to accept that the bigger characters are where the money is at. Be greatful for all the Thor Bowen is giving you.

Be grateful for all the Thor that Bowen is giving us? Wow you sound as though Thor is a 4th tier character that does'nt deserve the time and effort to be produced. I disagree with your notion that Daredevil is more popular than Thor in terms of comic book notarity, maybe in overall book sales recently but Thor has a movie coming out and his book is back so I guess he has some type of popularity. Thor has multiple action figures and statues from various companies so either they are producing a useless character or Thor sells quite well and deserves the attention that he is getting. Now Thor/Destroyer is just a fan cult but enjoys a certain popularity among statue collectors that it usually sells out relatively easy.

Thanos is also popular among comic book fans and for a villian he enjoys a certain status that borders the anti-hero status the Hulk enjoys. So Thanos would sell quite well if produced from any company. What I do see is that some characters naturally make for great scultps and they do well in 3D form. Thanos and Juggernaut are prime examples of this and Sideshow understands this as well. Couple this with fan request is the main reason Thanos is making his Sideshow debut. I think Sideshow can do Thanos and Daredevil at the same time and throw in a little Thor here and there not miss a beat. I have no illusions that Sideshow will do Destroyer or Thor/Destroyer but I said the same thing about Bowen.

I never said he wasn't deserving of treatment. But a brilliant PF has been produced, a brilliant diorama has been sculpted and the LSB doesn't look to shabby either.

And Daredevil is obviously more popular than Thor ;).

I thought that Thor was always one of Marvel's top 5 franchises, whereas DD was in the same league with Ghost Rider and Iron Fist.

Your joking of course. DD has been a top tier character for 40+ years. Thor would certainly not be in the top 5. Maybe top 10 same as DD.

Spider-man
Hulk
Wolverine
Ironman (after movies)
Captain America
Daredevil
Silver Surfer
Thor
Thing & FF
Jean Grey

Your joking of course. DD has been a top tier character for 40+ years. Thor would certainly not be in the top 5. Maybe top 10 same as DD.

Spider-man
Hulk
Wolverine
Ironman (after movies)
Captain America
Daredevil
Silver Surfer
Thor
Thing & FF

That list is pretty much Accurate IMO.But I agree that after the Thor Movie,the Thor character has a possibility of becoming a popular culture mainstream Hero (I.E Iron man)

Back