Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
UPDATDED PICS post 399 + 400-

Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the original ALIEN movie with our ALIEN BIG CHAP collectible release. The intricately detailed model- Alien Big Chap- is crafted based on Giger’s original design, and the fully articulated collectible is in scale with other Hot Toys’ Movie Masterpiece 1/6th scale Alien and Predator.
The Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure features:
Approximate stands 16 inches (40 cm) long/ tall
Specially developed skeleton underneath
Over 19 points of articulation
Bendable hands, thenar, and tail
Extendable set of inner jaws
Two sets of Interchangeable hands
Environmental display base

* Product shown is not final **

Artists info:
Character Sculpted by JOSEPH TSANG

Release date: NOV - DEC, 2009

ALIEN TM & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

1Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

2Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

3Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

4Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

5Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

6Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

7Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

8Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

9Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

10Alien_BigChapAlien.jpg

Last edited:
with the head it has now it kind of reminds me of a dinosaur. :lol
I personally like it like this anyway but it really should be changed if they want to call this ALIEN.

Strange there isn't a pic with its proboscis extended.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even there tbh. I might be wrong but I got the impression HT kinda rushed to put together a showable proto of this figure and the DX Batman for the Tokyo Toy Show and SDCC. :confused:

"Product shown is not final" sounds optimistic. I hope they will improve this one to be more screen accurate.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even there tbh. I might be wrong but I got the impression HT kinda rushed to put together a showable proto of this figure and the DX Batman for the Tokyo Toy Show and SDCC. :confused:
Quite possibly, though they did bother installing the mechanism to work it, but if it was for aesthetics, they may as well not have done that either. I guess we'll see it when they update the proto.

The body and base do look really good. But the character of the Alien is all about the face, and until that's sorted this might as well be some sort of "Expanded universe" figure.

I think it looks fine as is... Im a big Alien and Predator fan as well. Now I have the chance to have a Hottoys Alien as well as a Predator I see no reason to ^^^^^ about that...

It's a cool figure, but the head is way off. Still they have tried and it's probably their best Alien to date. I do love the paint scheme as well. However the NECA and especially the MEDI are far, far more accurate. I'm 50 / 50 right now. Let's see how the final version turns out.

Back