Liscense Expansion?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said at the panel that they were only doing PFs right now, but that could be more down the road. I think it just means that they showed us about 4 more PFs coming after the evil queen.

Me too, I think the Princesses will look great as PF's. And alot of the other characters as well. I'd especially love Robin Hood. I'm going to make it my goal to mentio Robin Hood in every Disney thread I enter. :lol

I too was a bit confused by what the meant by "Disney expansion" but I noticed they used the same term for Marvel and other than 12" figures they do just about everything they can in that license. Plus they didn't say they were doing anything new in either license, so I think Dave is right that they just meant they are expanding our knowledge of what's coming.

Me too, I think the Princesses will look great as PF's. And alot of the other characters as well. I'd especially love Robin Hood. I'm going to make it my goal to mentio Robin Hood in every Disney thread I enter. :lol

Like that one guy who keeps mentioning Gaston? :lol

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/mezco-relaunches-family-guy-line/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/mezco-relaunches-family-guy-line/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
i hope they don't just do villians from the animated films.

I hope they won't, there is more to it than just the villains.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but did you honestly think you spelled license correctly when you made this thread?

did you honestly think you spelled Collector Freak right when you chose Joker for your screen name?

14ctqnc.gif

Oooo dah laar leee. :lol :lol :lol

Back