How many versions are left???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyGus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So, I was looking over my collection trying to solve a space issue, and I got to thinking. How many versions of Luke are left? Wow, how many versions of other Characters are left? So I figured I would bring it to the boards.

How many versions of Characters are left to do?
And which ones do you want to see?

Luke for example. I really only want to see

X-Wing
Hoth (Taun Taun Uniform)

I know that there should be an Endor Version, but I can put my own helmet and poncho on Jedi Luke.

Any one want to tackle Han, Obi-wan, or Leia??

I just mentioned this over at RS. I really want a Hoth and X-wing pilot Luke. You can also have a Bespin Luke as well. I feel he has the most iconic outfits in the series. Though Han you can have a hoth gear, bespin gear, and his ROTJ, whether it be his jabba palace get up or army drab endor task force fatigues on. Leia we could get a Hoth one, but her most iconic outfit has been done. OBi-Wan only has one outfit in the OT so I couldn't see any changes there.

I just mentioned this over at RS. I really want a Hoth and X-wing pilot Luke. You can also have a Bespin Luke as well. I feel he has the most iconic outfits in the series. Though Han you can have a hoth gear, bespin gear, and his ROTJ, whether it be his jabba palace get up or army drab endor task force fatigues on. Leia we could get a Hoth one, but her most iconic outfit has been done. OBi-Wan only has one outfit in the OT so I couldn't see any changes there.

Luke Bespin has been done...so has Han Bespin.

I was thinking about alot of them. Like we still need Ep1 Obi. Ep2 Anakin. As far as Leia they can do Hoth, And her outfit from Bespin (the dress and the white jumpsuit) I was just blown away when I started thinking about it.

Of course one that really jumps to mind is Skiff Guard Lando. :D

They have to be thinking about a 1/6 slave Leia. I don't care if the figure's joints are showing as long as the HS and outfit are top notch. If they advertise it right, it could appeal to a lot of people who normally couldn't care less about pricey toys the way we do.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I totally agree Diaper Luke in a bacta tank could be amazing! With lights, a bubbler feature... just add water! Like I said above about slave Leia, I don't mind seeing the joints on a figure if the head sculpt is good. I kinda like the "toyness" of it. The thought of a perfectly screen-accurate bacta tank replica with a floppy prometheus body in a diaper just makes me smile.

Well here is a quick list of all of the versions still left
Luke:
X-Wing
Hoth
Bacta Tank
Snowspeeder
Dagobah
Medical Frigate
Endor

Han:
Ceremonial
Hoth
Skiff
Endor

Leia:
Ceremonial
Hoth
Bespin Gown
Bespin White jumpsuit
Medical Frigate
Slave
General
Endor
Ewok Celebration

Anakin:
Podracing
EP1 Tatooine
EP1 Jedi
EP2 Jedi
Naboo refuge

Obi-Wan
Ep1
Spirit (dont know how they could do this)

Padme:
Well they could do probably do at least 20 of her
jason.jpg

Nice list Jason, that really does sum it up pretty well... at least well enough that I don't want to go looking for any more :lol

Oops, but wait.

Baby Luke and Baby Leia from the separation of the twins :lecture

Out of the list these are the only ones I'd consider. And the Hoth would be dependent on whether or not we see a 1/6 Wampa. If I get a Wampa I'd also buy the main characters in Hoth gear.

Luke:
X-Wing
Hoth

Han:
Hoth

Leia:
Hoth
Bespin White jumpsuit

Anakin:
EP1 Tatooine

Padme:
Just want the Theed revolt purple outfit.

I would absolutely love a lots of 1/6 Hoth stuff.

A Wampa, both Tauntauns, Probot, Rebel Turret, E-WEB blaster, command center, Bacta Tank and bunch of other little things.

As for characters we could get Hoth Luke Leia and Han, Riekeen, a set of 3 Rebel Troopers, Snowtrooper, Veers, AT-AT Driver, 2-1B.

Alot of the exclusives could be the items I mentioned above ie
Snowtrooper with E-WEB blaster
Set of 3 Hoth Troopers with Rebel Turret
Riekeen with part of command center
Leia with another part of the command center
Luke with his Tauntaun
Han with his Tauntaun
2-1B with Bacta Tank and Luke.

I know this is just a dream but it would be awesome to get some of these.

Back