SIDESHOW: New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
WolverinePF.jpg

Don't be fooled, the dark spot on the upper shoulder isn't a Tiger Stripe but a shadow from a sculpted piece above it. Could it be that the unmasked sculpt will have a hanging cowl like the LSB?

One thing we know its not is the classic brown because of the shoulder plates:

1195565459.jpg

Something tells me that it will end up being the Astonishing suit though....

wolverine-cassaday.jpg

Yeah I just noticed the Sabretooth PF also. So I guess the Exclusive on the Wolverine PF is gonna be a unmasked head maybe?

Hmm, don't care for it, but it's still early yet. I'll be looking forward to seeing more pics. Dang it Sideshow. I was hoping for the brown suit in PF. Astonishing suit? Pass.

Didn't even notice the Belt Buckle. Looks like we are getting another Tiger Stripe.

The Sabretooth looks amazing and I know alot of people will be happy that they are making a new Wolverine PF... my hope lies in the fact that they mentioned Daredevil, Colossus, and CYCLOPS at the end of the video.

I actually prefer the Tigerstripe suit, so I'll be all for that. It's just that he looks a little......bulky I guess is the word I'm looking for, instead of muscular. Maybe it's just me though.

Please make it the brown costume Sideshow, please!!! It seems it's the yellow tigerstripe suit though based on the pics, in which case, I'll probably end up not buying this one (which is not a bad thing considering all these items that Sideshow is previewing for their Marvel line - it's just pure overload).

They'll do this PF right. :rock

Along with the Gambit PF, I plan to add this one to my collection as well. I'm glad to see the WIP pics.

Back