Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like her a lot more than the one in Snow White--Maleficent is really the archetypical evil queen in my opinion, and Sleeping Beauty is one of my very favorite Disney animated films.

I don't think Maleficent is a queen. And I'm very excited about this PF.

I guess she curses the king and queen, and is not a literal queen herself. But she is an honorary Queen of Darkness or Evil or Whatever.

I can buy that explanation. I think Queen of the Villains may be the best title though, sicne she is often the leader of the villains. Well at least in Kingdom Heart and Fantasmic. :lol

Well, I think we all knew this one was coming, along with the couple of live action ones.

I was however a little bummed over the video announcement that no hints or previews of Jessica, Belle, Beast, Ariel, etc.

As great as this and the Evil Queen will be, I hope from an animated point of view, that the villain line won't just be it.

Badass. I hope she'll be next.

If they're focus initially on Villians then hopefully Cruella Deville, Jafar, Captain Hook, and Ursula aren't far behind. I'd also like to see maquettes done a Scar and Shere Khan.

Bring it on, Sideshow! :rock

1426capture_sleepingbeauty12.jpg

They said they're concentrating on the villains and the live action for now. The "pretty" pieces (i.e. "heroes") will come later.

Hopefully since they are concentrating on Villains I won't have to wait long for Captain Hook, Hades, and GASTON.

Honestly after Maleficent PF the one I'm looking most forward to is Jafar

Disney_Villains_by_AladdinsFan.jpg

After that I'd love to see Captain Hook, The Queen of Hearts, Ursula and Scar.

Back