Sideshow's SDCC G.I. Joe Licensing Expansion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this might be the big news. The dios looked awesome. Just as long as they don't slow down the 12 inch line I'm all for them. I love that for the SE dio they stripped off most of his gear like a number of us did with the 12 inch figure. :cool:

Premiums formats, dios and statues! Damn, gonna be a lot of GI Joe awesomeness!

Just hope is does not take away from the 12" line!

This looks bad ass!

SnakeEyesdio2.jpg

SnakeEyesdio4.jpg

SnakeEyesdio3.jpg

What kind of prices are we expecting these to be? Anyone already into buying this stuff wanna throw a couple quick numbers?

I thought this might be the big news. The dios looked awesome. Just as long as they don't slow down the 12 inch line I'm all for them. I love that for the SE dio they stripped off most of his gear like a number of us did with the 12 inch figure. :cool:

That's my fear, and reality. :( we'll see FF and BH next year... but thats probably it. :(

Although cool... I won't be buying any of the dios/pfs.

I was hoping for PF's, but now the DIOS look cool too and I would rather have them then these 12" figs....Ugh.

I think we will see another figure by end of this year, most likely FF, so next year we should see BH and someone else.

Back