Wedding classic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this on our local this morning and i think its awesome and a great way start to your life together.:cool:

Good on you guys.:rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4-94JhLEiN0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4-94JhLEiN0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
kinda hate how this is getting so much exposure, that and some of the dancers seem like they aren't that into it and are just doing light dances. I'd be all in there doing the sprinkler and other funny dances.

ok actually just wish I thought of this before they did :eek:

Ummm a guy & girl getting married is gay these days....i'm so confused

And Valfar at least you've got yourself & the mirror

You'll be able to get married in some states dont fret.

I'm not sure I understand what that means? :D Are you related to the people in the video? You seem to be taking our usual bonehead comments to heart. Just goofing around ............... them being happy is all that counts right?

I'm not sure I understand what that means? :D Are you related to the people in the video? You seem to be taking our usual bonehead comments to heart. Just goofing around ............... them being happy is all that counts right?

Me too TT:lol just that aussie sarcastic humour which i know is similar to you canadians.

In all seriousness though i can understand and expected when i put it up that there would be all sorts of comments.Thats what makes this place interesting.....some of the time.Cheers.:D

Ummm a guy & girl getting married is gay these days....i'm so confused

And Valfar at least you've got yourself & the mirror

Easy on the ****** pal, I just think this is a stupid modern way of getting married..like the kind of thing you watch and think "damn i hate being white sometimes" lol.

Back