Who will be the first character in each category?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent0028

Inebriated
Reaction score
If someone can come up with a better title have at it. I'm horrible at thinking up titles.

Anyway, we have the Evil Queen as the first villain, who do you all think will be the first in the following categories:
Princess
Hero (or non-princess heroine)
Sidekick (human or non)
Henchman (I'm thinking like Smee and Le Fou etc.)

And for the heck let's go ahead and put who we hope to see first as well. This may not be a total list of categories, so feel free to add any I forgot. And obviously they aren't cut and dry as to who would go in what category so just pick a character and stick them where you think they fit best.

I was thinking they'd go to a different movie. My guess is Cinderella for the first princess. And since I forgot to put my own opinions in my first post I guess I'll do it now...

Princess: Cinderella
Hero: Jack Sparrow, but Beast would be my personal pick actually Robin Hood would be my personal pick, but I figure Beast is the more likely of the two.
Sidekick: Genie, Little John would be my personal pick
Henchman: Maybe this wasn't the best category because I can't think of too many. :lol

We definitely need a Jack Sparrow, but I also have a soft spot for Robin Hood and would order that one as well.

Cinderella's costume would probably be more work than Snow White. But if they ever do a Little Mermaid and my daughter sees it, I will be forced to order it for her.

Princess: Snow White
Hero: Captain Jack Sparrow
Sidekick: Jessica Rabbit
Henchman: Kronk

These are what I hope for, even though I can't afford these PF things:
Princess: Snow White
Heroine: Mulan
Hero: Hercules
Sidekick: Esmerelda
Henchman: I don't care for any of the henchmen to be honest.

Good call on Jessica, Aerosmith, I wasn't thinking about her as a sidekick, but I agree that she's likely on the way.

I always imagined Jiminy having a PF of himself, but I'd like to see him with Pinocchio as well. I got the MR Jiminy from awhile back, so I think I may stick with it and not get the PF if they do him solo. But I may change my mind since I know Sideshow's will be better.

I also think they should Tinker Bell as part of Peter Pan's PF. She's popular enough to get a PF of her own, like Jiminy, but I think they should be part the bigger (sizewise) character's PF in addition to one of their own.

I just rewatched the video and I noticed the guy referred to a villains line. Surely they aren't going to do only the villains will they?

Most wanted villian - Jafar with Iago
aladdinjafar.jpg

Princess-Jasmine with Raja
8780318_gal.jpg

Hero- Jack Sparrow and id like to see a PF Buzz or Aladdin with Abu street rat or Prince Ali
Sidekick-Genie?
review_genie_3.jpg

Yeah i like aladdin. My fav Disney movie. Can u tell?

Back