Ghost & Barb Wire 1:6 from Triad Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
A few of these are from Michael Crawford's Review.
Ghost:
sdcc2009_darkhorse_14.jpg

dscf7431.jpg

Barbwire:
sdcc2009_darkhorse_15.jpg

dscf7432f.jpg

dscf7430.jpg

I love the bust on Barb! :lol
I don't care much for the comics but I definitely want these two.

these are awesome. i see they made a lot of changes from what was shown at the supercon show. i'm glad they moved to real hair on barb wire. she looks much better with real hair imho

I'm only familiar with Barb Wire from the movie. I’d prefer Pamela head. Other than that, the rest of her looks very cool. Love the dangling handcuffs!

I have no idea who Ghost is. Barb wire looks good, but the glossy chest does not look good.

Damn. I'm sure I'm not the only one disappointed that they haven't acquired the license to the movie Ghost. We desperately need a 1/6 scale Whoopi Goldberg.

Monsters in Motion had Barbwire for sale. I went to order directly from Triad - but their site is down, says it will be up Jan. 25. Anyone know anything about that?

I just don't get the appeal of the big boobed, scantily clad comic and cartoon characters. They aren't real, so. . .why?

Anyway, glad those of you who are into them are getting them.

Not 2 excited about barb wire but im definitely getting the Ghost figure looks fantastic!

Ghost is definitely the winner of these two. The head sculpt on the Barb Wire is pretty poor, but it's the looking up through her eyelids paint that's ruining it. Triad offers alternative heads so there might be a way of fixing it.

Back