Clash of the Titans ?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, they are from Blue Water comics... they have a Harryhausen series. GoHero is making these figures (Perseus, Sinbad and Skeleton Warriors) under that license.

Then skeleton will be great for deadites from EvilDead.

Yep, you can buy one for $50, or 3 for $120 direct from GoHero. I would expect the same price from Sideshow.

I think you get a freebie if you order direct from GoHero. Also, they're a very good company so I'd buy direct from them.

GoHero

anyone know if the skeletons will have articulation? or are they sculpted in a certain position? i hope they're not static

im so making them into deadites!! ignite makes some great weapons and armor for them

anyone know if the skeletons will have articulation? or are they sculpted in a certain position? i hope they're not static

They are articulated, but hard to say how much of a range they'll have. Either way they are badass and I'll be getting the 3-pack :rock

i'm not certain the 3 pack will have an exclusive item from gohero. i'm curious what the exclusive item will be for perseus. I may prefer to save the money by ordering from etailer.

Looking over their site, the artwork isn't very good, way cartoony.

Oh well, if it gets toys made....:D The Vincent Price Presents figure that is coming out from Executive Replicas is based off the comic by Bluewater too. In case you are wondering...that comic sucks too. :rotfl. Great Joel Robinson art on the covers and dovetails is the only thing it has going for it.:angelsmil

i'm not certain the 3 pack will have an exclusive item from gohero. i'm curious what the exclusive item will be for perseus. I may prefer to save the money by ordering from etailer.

I thought the website said all direct orders would get a freebie? W/buck it was the remote.

I thought the website said all direct orders would get a freebie? W/buck it was the remote.

I asked Steve about that a while back and he said that it wasn't particularly that you would get a free exclusive item. For Flash Gordon for example, he said that the discount price was the EX for last Black Friday.

Gotcha... well $40 off retail is a great exclusive to me :lol

So did GoHero not show any other stuff at SDCC? I was really hoping to see an update of their Cyclops figure.

Back