I'm seriously considering a "Darkness" bust to replace my Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
How cool would the new Darkness Bust from Legend look replacing my Alien Head here....

theatertv-vi.jpg

2910_image01.jpg

I'd do it.
I hate I had to cancel my order for this. Just wasnt in my budget.

The Darkness would definitely compliment the symetrical layout of your room though.
damn I need to find a way to afford one!!

BDboystoys said:
omg, that would be so sweet! Where would you put the Alien head?

Yeah, therein lies the problem. I don't want to put the Alien head into storage and I have no more room. Any SS statue I buy replaces another one. I'm doing my best to not make things look cluttered.

occulum said:
I'd do it.
I hate I had to cancel my order for this. Just wasnt in my budget.

The Darkness would definitely compliment the symetrical layout of your room though.
damn I need to find a way to afford one!!

I agree... I've always had a tough time finding a way for the Alien to look symetrical. The Darkness would be just about perfect.

Na, keep the alien head. Cooler piece IMO and from a much better movie. ;)

But, Darkness would look pretty cool and it's huge.

FrankenFan - THANKS FOR THAT PHOTOSHOP!!! That's awesome.
Gruson - I appreciate your input. Your opinion is valued...
***I have around 4 feet from my center channel to my ceiling, so I'm all good there...***

looks excellent, great photoshop FF! You have done a wonderful job at keeping it look non cluttered, very museum like:D

How about replacing it with the 1:1 Endo Skeleton replica? :D

Seriously though, I would keep the Alien head. But then, its not up to me so...

Wish I had such problems...

I would definitely keep the Alien head. Even if I was a huge Legend fan, that Darkness bust is too Satanic-looking for me to display in my home. I'm sure visitors to your house might be a bit weirded out if they had to watch TV with that thing looking at them. ;)

If you want the "symmetrical look", just move the Alien Queen bust that you have up on top of the TV or buy the Darth Maul 1:1 bust instead.

BTW, I love the non-cluttered look that your room has. It is more of my style than most collections that I see pictures of these days.

elwood49 said:
I would definitely keep the Alien head. Even if I was a huge Legend fan, that Darkness bust is too Satanic-looking for me to display in my home. I'm sure visitors to your house might be a bit weirded out if they had to watch TV with that thing looking at them. ;)

If you want the "symmetrical look", just move the Alien Queen bust that you have up on top of the TV or buy the Darth Maul 1:1 bust instead.

BTW, I love the non-cluttered look that your room has. It is more of my style than most collections that I see pictures of these days.

I was worried about that too... Legend wasn't a huge "recognized" movie and the vast majority of people wouldn't know what it is. Most of my closest friends have kids and we do movie nights quite a bit. I don't want to scare any of them by having a big Satan head on my TV. ;) One of my neighbors has a 3 year old little girl. I tell her that my 1:1 Predator bust is a "nice monster". She talks to him and gives him a little pat on the head when she comes over.
Good advice, Elwood.

sideshowpdx said:
I was worried about that too... Legend wasn't a huge "recognized" movie and the vast majority of people wouldn't know what it is. Most of my closest friends have kids and we do movie nights quite a bit. I don't want to scare any of them by having a big Satan head on my TV. ;) One of my neighbors has a 3 year old little girl. I tell her that my 1:1 Predator bust is a "nice monster". She talks to him and gives him a little pat on the head when she comes over.Good advice, Elwood.

that is so cute.

Myself I think I would go for the Darkness bust, my kids would freak more on the alien bust then they would the Darkness bust.

sideshowpdx said:
I was worried about that too... Legend wasn't a huge "recognized" movie and the vast majority of people wouldn't know what it is. Most of my closest friends have kids and we do movie nights quite a bit. I don't want to scare any of them by having a big Satan head on my TV. ;) One of my neighbors has a 3 year old little girl. I tell her that my 1:1 Predator bust is a "nice monster". She talks to him and gives him a little pat on the head when she comes over.
Good advice, Elwood.

:horror :horror :horror

children + polystone = carnage

Back