What's some of your favorite female figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landon_Lockheart

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I <3 my Neca Lara Croft. Even though she can't really move...well anything. She's nice to look at!

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CNC44713lg.jpg

And my dc direct wonder woman.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTM5709lg.jpg

Oh and my Tifa lockheat play art. I have a bias, since she's one of my favorite characters.

tifa123a.jpg

Not a fan of 12 inch ones, as they are kinda like barbies, and my dad would be LIKE WTF DUDE YOU FREAK!!

I secretly have one cy girl though....hehe:D

Machiko looks bad ass. But she'll be onely being the only 12 inch female i have. =(

The other one looks rather whorish, no thanks!

Play-Arts Aeris.
10062813a.jpg

Jun Planning Corpse Bride & Victoria
CorpseBride-1.png

Megahouse Ibuki and Sailor Moon characters
street_fighter_ibuki_w.jpg

SailorMoonandSailorVenus.png

Mattel I Love Lucy line
IMG_4098.JPG

(I own the Vitameatavegamin one...but that^ isn't a pic of mine.)

Unleashed Aayla Secura, Aurra Sing, Princess Leia, and Padme Amidala.
FullUnleashedCollectionnobackdrop00.jpg

I really like my Nida statue, interchangeable BD costume (or just undies if your so inclined :naughty), cute anime style, all while holding a REALLY big gun... Can't go wrong here, in my books.

Dsc0153540.jpg

Special mention to HT's Deunan & Yamato's Medusa as well.

The MegaHouse Queen's Blade PVC statues are outstanding IMO. Here are a few that I have displayed:

Echidna:

2401098097_7889c45cf1_o.jpg

Airi:

2476709663_aacc84d566_b.jpg

Cattleya:

2551781697_e6c48ca478_b.jpg

Melona:

3126619472_e6c7f61b71_b.jpg

Nanael:

3133417861_a1b13fb4ce_b.jpg

Leina:

3705172633_78761135d5_b.jpg

I have several more from the line as well, but either they are not open or not photographed...they look great displayed together on a shelf.

WOW... Melona looks... interesting... does the pink 'goo' come off?

Shai's best photo of a beautiful brunette fully in the buff, all fours on a bed with a Jason figure (if my memory serves me correctly... tho I wasnt really paying much attention to it) sadly doesn't exist in his photo gallery anymore. Probably deemed a bit too racey for this site :monkey2 That photo ruled. It was the collectible equivalent of a hot babe on a sports car, if you get my meaning.

The only female figure I currently own is Sideshow's 1:6 ANH Leia. Used to have the DC Direct Deluxe 13" Catwoman but sold it a few months back.

Back