Which COBRA and/or JOE we DON'T want to see a 1:6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

With all the discussions of COBRA and JOE characters we WANT to see as a 1:6 figure . . . WHICH COBRA and JOE character(s) we DON'T WANT as a 1:6 figure (i.e. don't bother with it)?

hooded storm shadow

crystal ball

Don't let these words poison great characters!!!

Hooded SS and Crystal Ball are a must!

take these guys out of the list and might as well add no Croc master Big Boa, Serpentor, Mindbender... actually anyone past the 2 series.

Hooded SS and Crystal Ball are a must!

take these guys out of the list and might as well add no Croc master Big Boa, Serpentor, Mindbender... actually anyone past the 2 series.

I could live with crystal ball being made in about 5 years. Hooded storm shadow needs to be released down the line as well.

No Battle Force 2000. No Sneak Peek.

No Crystal Ball, Raptor, Big Boa, or Croc Master.

I agree. Someone's "lame" GI Joe character is another person's favorite. As someone who genuinely wants Raptor and Cobra-La to be made by SSC (not in the next year of course) I can't say I'm a huge fan of this thread.**

** Note that I'm speaking as a RAH Joe fan, not a mod when I say that.

Raptor was the one that came to mind immediately. I'd add to that Fast Draw and Psyche-Out. It would seem that 1987 was a 'shark jumping moment' for G.I. Joe in my opinion, so I could probably do without any figures from 1987 onward.

Last edited:
Chuckles is great, definitely underrated.

I'm gonna go with anyone from Eco-Warriors.

anything in bright neon = no!!!!!!!!!!

Can't argue with that. :lol

zarana.jpg

zandar.jpg

I'd say just about all of the characters that Hasbro released after 1985. With a few exceptions of course.

I think a Hooded Storm-Shadow would be great. Other than him, NO to every other character listed in this thread and I would say NO to every Dreadnaut outside of Zartan. Don't get me wrong, Night Creeper, Road Pig, and Cesspool could make cool 1/6th, but I would want to see them so far down the road that there would be no point.

None past 86? Missing out on lots of fantastic figures. Crimson Guard Immortal, Heat-Viper, Range-Viper, Night-Viper, Shockwave, Hit & Run, Outback, Techno-Viper, Tunnel Rat, Deep Six, Gnawgahyde, Saw-Viper, Desert Scorpion, BATS, man endless list.

Back