Potter wands - pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fleur's wand
NC_fleur1.jpg

NC-fleur1.jpg

j_fleur1.jpg

Yeah, you would think there would be a much closer resemblance between the 2 since they are based off the same thing.

This has amazed me about certain other collectibles too. Huge differences between manufacturers even though both are supposed to be based off of the same thing.

I'd read somewhere that the NC ones are cast off the original props. I'd believe that, since the the Japanese ones look like they were sculpted from screen caps, or a 10th generation re-cast. But the same details are there on the Japanese ones, but they aren't as sharp and the sizing might be different.

Fleur's wand has the biggest differences. The NC looks like it was carved from a piece of wood, whereas the Japanese wand looks like it was molded.

All of them except for Cedric's are very different, even Harry's and Ron's although both of those are basically sticks with a growth on the end. Krum's and Fleur's are definitely the most significant in their differences.

the NC pieces look much much better...

my favorite of them all so far is Voldemorts... it's a kick ass piece...

most of the Potter collection from the NC has been very good with the exception of the Triwizard Cup, the Goblet of Fire and the Golden Snitch... the 3 of those are kinda ehhh...

the scupltures of Dobby, Buckbeak, Fluffy, Hedwig, and Fawkes are excellent...

I just got the rest of the NC wands, now I have all of them. Draco's is incredibly boring, basically just a dowel. I think the best of all of them are Dumbledore's, Voldemort's and Sirius's.

But how did Sirius get his wand back after being in Azkaban? I'd have thought they'd break it when he's arrested.

Back