So who is the Next Joe???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Snake Eyes and Duke, the 2 most popular are out of the way. I'm thinking Flint or Beachhead. Though I'd really like a General Hawk next.

I wish it would be female JOE . . . probably SCARLETT . . . then again . . . if it's a male figure . . . you're probably on the $ with BEACH HEAD or FLINT.

I think Scarlett. Wasn't she one that was included in the initial promotional video they did? If not her, possibly Beachhead, as he was announced. I think it would make some sense to hold off on the other well-known leaders like Hawk and Flint (and Sgt. Slaughter?) until they get a couple others out. A female would spice things up nicely.

This is very naive and newb-ish, but . . .

Maybe Sideshow will hold a poll for us collectors to decide who the next JOE and COBRA figure will be?

Roadblock would be right up there, popularity wise. I'd love to see Stalker myself.

They do have a large Pro body. I like the 84 design best, but the 86 version would prolly be the better one to create for a figure.

gijoe47-f2.jpg

beachhead.jpg

:rock

Baroness was in the promotional video too.

It would be cool to see either someone extreme, like Spirit or Barbecue, but I think the likely ones would be either Beachhead or Roadblock, if they don't stick with the originals, and start turning out stuff like Stalker, Rock n Roll, Breaker, Flash, etc.

I don't think a Cobra figure will be next.

They do have a large Pro body. I like the 84 design best, but the 86 version would prolly be the better one to create for a figure.
--

IMHO . . . the "classic" and defined version of ROADBLOCK is the 84 version with the .50 MG. Perhaps . . . the 86 version could be offered as an exclusive?

'84 Roadblock owns the '86 version by far.
But my money is on Beach Head mostly because he's name has been mentioned before, Flint seems like he'd be an obvious choice as well.

Back