SDCC 2009 Toynami DC Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
limited to 300? did I read that right?

Looks awesome, so does the batwing. hopefully it won't cost an arm and two legs

359__scaled_600.jpg

It looks great! I bet it will be 2k.
man ! christopher reeves never looked better.

RIP

That's the Cinemaquette Supes. So definitely at least $2000 for the piece and 1/3 scale.

Anyone got any info on the Batwing. Is it studio scale like the original filming miniature. If it is, it should be nearly 20 inches long and two feet in wingspan.

Anyone got any info on the Batwing. Is it studio scale like the original filming miniature. If it is, it should be nearly 20 inches long and two feet in wingspan.

wohow, those are like Hot Toys Tumbler measurments :google
Can I conclude the batwing is 1/6th? or is that to big?

Batwing is HUGE, but it's not 1/6, more like 1/9, 1/10. But it does seem to be about 2 feet across. The cabinet next to it is empty - supposedly going to be a studio scale Batmobile.

batwing.jpg

Last edited:
Batwing is HUGE, but it's not 1/6, more like 1/9, 1/10. But it does seem to be about 2 feet across. The cabinet next to it is empty - supposedly going to be a studio scale Batmobile.

batwing.jpg

NO ^^^^ :horror:horror:google

(besides a 1/6 version coming out in the future, who know) this is a dream come true :)
Big scale + high end detailing

Wonder if any firm would make a equally high end Keaton Batman to go with it...

batwing.jpg

just asking, but where you at that stand? or do you base your finding just on that picture?

This is a must buy for me.

Me to!!

I can't wait to see the Batmobile.

I hope Darklord Dave wasn't fooling around with us :)

That all said I am mighty curious about the scale of it all....It would be cool of course if it was 1/6th but if that would be so, it would be a bummer on the other hand since there is no neat looking Keaton Batman in that scale

I think a smaller scale for the Batwing is a good idea. 1:6 would be HUGE. I've got the Hot Wheels Batmobile and it's a great display size, 1:18 I think. If the Batwing is the same scale I'd be fine with it.

AWESOME BATWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do need to make a Keaton bats to go with that thing.

never really heard of toynami.

Hey guys. As Riko knows, I have a fiberglass/resin kit replica of the smaller studio scale filming miniature of the Batwing. I think the scale on mine is anywhere from 1/20 up to 1/16. I don't know the exact scale, but it is "supposedly" pulled from a mold made from the original miniature for the film. The dimensions on my Batwing are 22 and half inches long and 27 and a quarter in wingspan. Hey Darklord Dave if you're reading this and at the Con, ask the powers that be at the booth if their Batwing is based on the smaller filming mini.
And as a parting comment--COMIC CON is EVIL! My ^^^^ing bank account is going to be obliterated by this Batwing, the QMX studio scale Enterprise and that half scale Ironman maquette. ^^^^!!! And I am now running out of room...

Hey guys. As Riko knows, I have a fiberglass/resin kit replica of the smaller studio scale filming miniature of the Batwing. I think the scale on mine is anywhere from 1/20 up to 1/16. I don't know the exact scale, but it is "supposedly" pulled from a mold made from the original miniature for the film. The dimensions on my Batwing are 22 and half inches long and 27 and a quarter in wingspan. Hey Darklord Dave if you're reading this and at the Con, ask the powers that be at the booth if their Batwing is based on the smaller filming mini.
And as a parting comment--COMIC CON is EVIL! My ^^^^ing bank account is going to be obliterated by this Batwing, the QMX studio scale Enterprise and that half scale Ironman maquette. ^^^^!!! And I am now running out of room...

and Darklord even mentioned that the empty spot next to it is for the BATMOBILE? :google

Back