DCD 13" Poison Ivy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
13inchivy.jpg

I actually like the non-traditional face sculpt. Not too surprising that this was announced, IMO. After all, we've already got 2 Batmen, Robin, Joker, Harley, Catwoman, and Two-Face in the 13 inch, DCD format.

I love Poison Ivy but this thing is hideous. Maybe just a horrible picture? I admit, Harley isn't the most beautiful DCD 13" figure in the world. Kind of butch. But this Ivy just looks sickly and her costume is weird and...I really hope this isn't the final product.

I love Poison Ivy but this thing is hideous. Maybe just a horrible picture? I admit, Harley isn't the most beautiful DCD 13" figure in the world. Kind of butch. But this Ivy just looks sickly and her costume is weird and...I really hope this isn't the final product.

I have a feeling it's the pic. The DCD females have been getting better are the costumes more elaborate. I can't imagine them trashing the progress they've been making (you never know though).

Here's a better pic. The first one was taken using a phone camera.

13inpoisonivy2.jpg

The face sculpt is very nice - though I much prefer Ivy with normal colour skin!!
But that costume is just plain HORRID! What are they thinking?? For a start, it looks nothing like Ivy's costume at all - more like a B&R version of it - and also it just looks incredibly CHEAP! How hard could it be to make an accurate comic looking costume with individual sculpted or tailored leaves on the tunic? This is a shame because the sculpt is suffering big time here IMO.

Back