New 12" Ghosbusters Pics from SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Wohoo!!
Looking good!!!
Egon looks great, Stan... not so much...
I'll change those awful boots for DiD ones or something like that...

hr_Comic-Con_2009_139.jpg

Gear looks amazing!!

I don't know about the price. My expectations for a 12 inch figure are pretty high at this point, and as much as I love Ghostbusters, I might have to pass on these unless closer, more detailed shots give me something else. Even saying they are $50 figures is a bit generous, in my opinion.

I dunno... for the gear alone it might be worth it. Also, possible the sculpts could be salvaged with paint. If not then definitely a set from Spenser :rock

yeah the head sculpts look pretty dire from that pic, and again i dont think the stantz sculpt looks anything like dan aykroyd! mayb thats jst me guys.

the equipment does look ok frm that pic tho, wat we can see anyway. i still do agree afew things need changing, like the boots for leather boots, the elbow pads need changing too, they look realy bad. but ill still def wana get these to collect and im still getting acustom set together aswel. i already got a set of the outfits n accesories etc sorted so i may also bot about getting an extra set of these to customize too.

They're a bit like Sideshow's Indy, essentially poor figures with great customising/ kitbashing potential; in Indy's case this was due to Trevor's great sculpt here it's due to the outfits and back[acks. But no one is going to put these on their shelf straight out of the box and be entirely satisfied.

OK I saw these "live" today...
Ray's head sucks!!
Egon is passable...
I'll get Spenser's for sure...
Outfits and gear are pretty good... boots are awful...
I'll try to post pics soon...

That's not Dan Ackroyd, that's Richard Nixon. Those figures suck more than an Oreck. I will have no problem whatsoever skipping these.

Back