Evil Villain... pictures thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Post Pics of Disney Evil Villans that SS should make!!!

This will help SS on decideing how cool it would look!!! :monkey3

Re: Evil Villan... pictures thread

villains.jpg

For their first PF being a villian I think they chose the perfect one to start the line. I'm reeeaaallly going to sit down and figure out what I want in my collection. Too much cool ^^^^ :monkey2:monkey2

For their first PF being a villian I think they chose the perfect one to start the line. I'm reeeaaallly going to sit down and figure out what I want in my collection. Too much cool ^^^^ :monkey2:monkey2

:lecture... yes.. I'm trying to figure this out as well! :monkey2

Oh Si and Am, I quite possibly would kill for that.

Malificent is definitely one of the coolest villains. That'll be a hard pf to pass up, I love the movie.

Maleficent-Wallpaper-sleeping-beauty-976719_1024_768.jpg

maleficent.jpg

Although Fantasia isn't really a hero/villain movie I think it's blatantly ovious Chemabog isn't a good guy. Personally I can't look at the pics without hearing "A Night on Bald Mountain".

f12_01.jpg

demon.jpg

Oh Prince John! I love you for that Dino, add a Sir Hiss to his base and I am so there.

:D
I used to watch Robin Hood over ands over and over again when I was a kid.

:D
I used to watch Robin Hood over ands over and over again when I was a kid.

*whispers* I own the dvd

It was my very favorite Disney film as a kid, I had the record album too. Love me some Sir Hiss.

Based on the initial Disney first look vid, and given that we have the Evil Queen, I think Malificent and Captain Hook are a shoe in, maybe at least one of them by the end of next year, tho I don't think they will follow the Queen with Malificent right away.

I like the big figure line that disney sells in the Art of Disney stores... They did a great line of villains. Maleficent is my fave, she's over 2' tall...

!BVBUe9wBGk~$(KGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKQYibl08!~~_12.JPG

The only problem is that you run out of room fast with these guys...

Back