Vinylmation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosmith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I would start a thread for it. :D

The Clear series came out last week. Urban Series 2 comes out on Friday. Rumor is that the Artist Signing/Release Party is on the 31st. I will be going and will be sure to post pics.

I will also post pics of my collection as soon as I get back home next week.

I can't wait for that set either. It will go perfect with the Mike Mouse that was released in Park 2. :rock

Yep, here is a pic of mine. If I happen to get an extra i'll let you know. :) There are a couple more Pixar ones that have been released too.

MikeandSulley.jpg

Okay, here you go Saya! Took this real quick. I will post more and better pics when I get my display setup for them. Still have to get some more frames for the artist cards and signed stickers. :rock

VinylmationCollection.jpg

My two customs. Number three should be coming up soon. :)

DonaldDuckVinylmation.jpg

oswald3.jpg

I didn't care too much for these when I first saw them, but when I was at the park yesterday I saw some I liked. Looked at the website Aerosmith posted and found a couple others I like. I'd love to get the Epcot Icons one. I'm going to look for it when I go back, but I'm sure its long gone.

The thing I dislike the most about these is that you don't know which one you are getting. My luck I'd get the one I dislike the most. I really like the 3" one that is like the beginning of an old Mickey Mouse cartoon. I may go to ebay and get it as well as the Haunted Mansion one from Park series 1. I think it may be cheaper than trying to find them at the parks. Especially since there are some I really dislike, although there are some I wouldn't mind having either.

As for the new ones in those pics I like the white with the old school Disney World logo and I love the Epcot one. It'll go especially nice with the icons one if I can find it.

I remember seeing Epcot Icons at World of Disney last time I was there. The Haunted Mansion from Park 1 goes for over $30 on eBay now. I still need to get that one too.

The Mickey Mouse Cartoon is great. It has "The End" on his back. :D

That's awesome, I didn't see the back.

Thanks for letting me know the Epcot one is still around. I was supposed to go to Disney on Saturday but it looks like I won't get to. :( How much do the 9" cost? I saw some on ebay and they were 50-60 dollars. The HM ones I saw on there were all in the 50 range.

Not too bad of a markup then. I'll do that if I can't get to the parks or Downtown Disney while they are still around.

Back