Temple of the serpent Conan figure from Neca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad no new Conan PF at SDCC. Upstaged by little Neca. Where's my King Conan and Tree of Woe Conan PFs?

What is happining with NECA, again only 7inch of Conan ? Ridiculous !!!:mad:

SideShow was always a shame, NECA not, thats the difference.:lol:lol

NECA PLEASE MORE 18INCHER as previously !!

:confused:

DSCF6138.JPG

DSCF6137.JPG

DSCF6139.JPG

DSCF6151.JPG

What a beatiful DAY, GREAT LIKENESS !!! :horror
Conan looks pretty big on the photos, beside him stand a package of the 7inch Terminator , big size difference !!!
:chew

Last edited:
As always, amazing protos by Neca....

Prod piece..not so much...

000_0474.jpg

This figure is awesome! for sure buy..and not all Neca Conan figures looked that bad when released..

This looks fine to me, not as good as the proto but fine, we all know SS are kings of never giving us proto quality product,well its rare anyway..
IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

I have this Conan figure by Neca and i like the way it looks more then the PF SS did..comes with a head and hand as well, the detail on the atlantean sword is better, blood looks better etc..for a small figure its very nice.

not the conan I'm waiting for but I will own it non the less. I am still hoping SS will do a PF version as seen at the end of Destroyer. When conan is standing there in the Leather Headband with his thumbs tucked in his belt. Would be a great Statue. IMO

Back