MARK II Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl.dude, wtf, why so much greatness going up already, and the con isnt even here yet? :confused: i am starting to get overwhlemed with excitment :wacky..........

lolllll :lol @ the guy at Statue Forum who just got his mark 3 bust painted Silver for lots of $$$

mark2.jpg

Where is Averone? He said this would never happen! I'm wondering how it will stack up to the custom he bought.

mark2.jpg

Where is Averone? He said this would never happen! I'm wondering how it will stack up to the custom he bought.

the paint on his is hella better though.........this looks to be as boring of a paint app as the predator Scar bio

between this, the vader 1:1 , the IM 1:2 and the predalien 1:1 bust, i'm going to have to find a second job!!

oh goody another PPO that will make everyone want to order one of.
personally who gives a ^^^^, ssc has totally turned me off of IM products with their sub-par QC and ^^^^ty packaging.
besided i don't have the room, and not willing to make any.

good luck to those who want one.

PS: maybe this thread will keep it's head above (hottoys)vwater for awhile :rotfl

Back