Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evil Queen Premium Format figure

should be nice, but really wish we had at least 1 more previewed.

EvilQueen.jpg

Awesome, I want it! Three hundred dollars is not a bad price. That's about what the last few PF's I've got cost.

It looks like it'll be great but it's a pass for me. Just not a character that's up there on my list.

I'm getting this for my mom. She is a big fan and she'll love it.

Looks great! I hope they make a Magic Mirror to go with it. :rock

Magic Mirror...that reminds me I was contemplating getting the WDCC Magic Mirror and queen to go with it... Hmm, which do I want more...or do I want both?

I'm really digging this one. She's even got the look of that old-timey animation.
queen.jpg

Can you imagine her with a whole series of Disney villains? Maleficent, Hook, Ursula, etc.

Don't forget Gaston! No one is as collectable as Gaston! :lol

I'm really digging this one. She's even got the look of that old-timey animation.
queen.jpg

Can you imagine her with a whole series of Disney villains? Maleficent, Hook, Ursula, etc.

yeah that would be an awesome sight!

I intend to have a villains gallery, I think it wil look awesome indeed.

I'm so excited about this one, I am so hoping they do decide on a villian line with Disney. It makes me all mushy inside!

While not at the top of my want list (Jessica, Beast, Belle and Ariel), this does look rather good.
What we can see of the costume looks amazing and the face has the look of disdain as she is told, that she is not the fairest of all. Not doubt Snow White will follow at some point and the two together, with maybe a dwarf at some point would look great together.

My guess a number of days back was that the apple is the Ex, tho take the apple away and the hand/arm would look a bit funny, unless its a whole arm swap.
However, make the mirror the Ex and that's going to be a darn big Ex addition.

Anyway, here's looking forward to the full reveal and deciding on an Ex purchase or the Reg locally.

Back