• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/T for Turner Grace and CS Moore statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatgoat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for some of the CS Moore ladies. Mainly the Magdelena AP but maybe others as well.

Also I know it's a longshot but I'm looking for a Soulfire Grace. Regular is fine. Platinum would work too.

I have paypal or most all of Bowen X Men statues for trade.

I hope you find what you're looking for, they are incredible statues :rock
IMG_0076.jpg

x :peace

Good Luck Meatgoat, Clay does put out some Hot Ladies, SoulFire is a Major Grail, You know he's comming out with Faux Bronze Fathom and Kabuki in the next 1 to 3 months, just a FYI

Good Luck Meatgoat, Clay does put out some Hot Ladies, SoulFire is a Major Grail, You know he's comming out with Faux Bronze Fathom and Kabuki in the next 1 to 3 months, just a FYI

Thanks. I did see the FB pics. They look great. Especially the Aphrodite IX.

I know what you mean, I had to play catch up a little myself but it is soooooo worth it :duff
x

Beautiful piece and incredible seller :rock :rock
Hey Ed :wave
x :peace

No luck with Grace. But I am chipping away at the CS Moore pieces. I have a Fathom coming from Luis and I won a She Dragon on eBay Saturday. :)

I'm hoping to work something out with Ed. His pics are soooo good he makes me want the statue even more. :D

Shell has Grace but i think she's holding onto that one permanently. :D

no worries Eric. we'll work something out. :)

I think I already hit him up at another forum but I have a matching set #37 reg and platinum I will sell as a set

Thanks. I did see the FB pics. They look great. Especially the Aphrodite IX.

No luck with Grace. But I am chipping away at the CS Moore pieces. I have a Fathom coming from Luis and I won a She Dragon on eBay Saturday. :)

I'm hoping to work something out with Ed. His pics are soooo good he makes me want the statue even more. :D
I agree, the FB Aphrodite looks really cool, I like how he's toned the base down a little. I always preferred the Original Aphrodite, less fuss on the base. I must say though I'm waiting for Kabuki in FB :rock
Glad to hear you are picking up a few pieces, Fathom (especially) and She-Dragon are gorgeous.
It's always nice to meet another Aspen/Moore collector. :rock
Yep, Ed is the MASTER at taking piccies :rock
x
Shell has Grace but i think she's holding onto that one permanently. :D
Ur right there Ed, My Grace is going nowhere :rock, I will have them both displayed soon (hopefully:lol)
x
I think I already hit him up at another forum but I have a matching set #37 reg and platinum I will sell as a set
Oooo that would be nice, matching set :drool
x

Last edited:
Beautiful as always my friend :rock *Shell hugs She-Dragon Statue*

I wonder sometimes how many of these are actually left as a lot of peeps seem to use this one for Customs.
x :wave

Yes sir you did. I just can't swing the set. Wish I knew someone to split it with. Course it'd be a shame to break up a matched set like you have.

Back