Merry Christams to all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yogie Bear

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday break and may your collection continue to grow throughout 2006.

Cheers
Liam

You too Yogi,all the very best,i know you wo nt mind me saying you made a "Boo boo" spelling Christmas:D

Yogie Bear said:
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday break and may your collection continue to grow throughout 2006.

Cheers
Liam

Oh, it'll grow with the LOTR 1/4 and SW 1/4 & 1/6 lines. :sick

Merry Christmas to all and have a safe trip to all those who are traveling!

Yogie Bear said:

Cheers
Liam
I heartily endorse wot Yogie says :banana:banana

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to everyone :peace

TC :fest:duff:blissy:blissy

11.gif

Yes. Merry Christams to all. :santa

Christmas comes a little earlier for us downunder. So forgive us if it seems we may have partaken of the pickanic basket already.

Cheers. :duff

Minimodel said:
You too Yogi,all the very best,i know you wo nt mind me saying you made a "Boo boo" spelling Christmas:D

See what Happens when you type drunk.

:banghead

Hope everyone has a happy holiday! :) Mine's going to be pretty boring, I fear.

Merry Christmas to all

:duff Merry to Christmas to all my fellow freaks.
Currently having a hot Christmas here in Australia - 30C at 10am!

Got two new helms for presents - Eomer and Eowyn to go with my Theoden. Now just hoping to get a Royal Guard to complete this nice set.

:duff to all

Scriff

May as well tell what I got for Xmas!
So far:D
12"Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-800(AWESOME)
12" Sideshow Invisible Man(A FAVE!)
Signed and framed buffy cast(just the core 4, which I thinks really nice)
Max Brenner chocolates and all that jazz
Gift cards for Borders, JB HI-FI
Book: Stephen Kings IT
EDIT: Just got Joss Whedons Firefly set!

its been a very good year.

Next year I cant wait for 12" Star Wars figures, Angel line and possiblely my first 1/4 scale figure! *fingers crossed*
My cabinet is full now, so the next thing I do before anything else is to get another cabinet. Ive decided one will be ALL my buffy and future Angel figures and props oriented. and the rest movie figures. Its been the end of a great year!

Merry Xmas everyone and Happy Holidays!
Neil.

Last edited:
re

Merry Christmas to you all!:)

As yet I have only opened the SSC 1/4 endoskeleton, the Sauron statue and the Attakus Spiderman on Gargoyle statue...and still the base of the tree looks crowded!:cool: :banana

Back