hey all. need your opinions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juniorbud8dmp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all,

New to the boards, i was thinking about selling all my toys since i have no interest in them anymore. I wanted to get a value on what i can get for just my sideshow items. I already added up the cost of what i paid for them and it came out to $12,575.00. Just sideshow stuff alone !!!

Everything is in mint condition, with most all of them with the original packaging, except for the 1:1 scale busts boxes, because they were too big to keep.

Some are exclusives, some are not. So if you guys could give me an estimate/idea on what i could get for all this, i'd appreciate it. Going to think of ways to list stuff little by little, weather it be ebay or craigslist, not sure on this yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay, due to certain movies coming out at certain times you could really get more for some of them.

Its a nice solid collection and some of those have become real big money. Checking ebay, the forsale section of here and statueforum and if someone has the link its like "Toy price guide" ill see if I can find it.

Its a damn good list, I personally see 3-4 things I want.

thanks rock..ive been on ebay for a while now and its true when movies come out for that particular item or some big news comes out the prices jump alot. hence batman items when dark knight came out etc etc. some stuff i dont see alot on ebay like the venom 1:1 bust.. when i do see it though it sells for like $1,000-$1,200.other then that i cant really get a solid price of what some stuff sells for. i know the rpd leon has climbed up and resident evil stuff is always a hot item.
plus i was thinking of the whole how the hell am i gonna sell this stuff and i want to make the most possible..but between ebay and paypal fees, thats gonna be a pretty good chunk out of the sales but yet it seems like ebay would attract the most viewers since its commercial.

I think you could try looking on ebay to see how much some of these pieces are going for. You could search for auctions that have already ended for further info.

Good luck! There's a lot of good stuff in your collection.

It would suck having to sell all of those on EvilBay. They'll take a sizable chunk from ya.

You could also use the search function here and search for threads in the dealers/for sale/ want-to-buy sections here on SSF. That could help.

shame you spent all that on something you lost all interest in within a few years.

Man that sucks you lost interest you have a lot of kick ass stuff my friend.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/mezco-relaunches-family-guy-line/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/mezco-relaunches-family-guy-line/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Man that sucks you lost interest you have a lot of kick ass stuff my friend.

Ditto, it's sad to see you lost interest but I wish you the best, that's some pretty cool collection.

there must be a story behind this all I'd be interested to hear it.

thanks all. no story to it. id rather buy a house for me and my family then rent in a 2-bedroom apt. =)

Too bad you lost interest. Some great figures you have in your collection.

Please let us know if you are sellin some on here, would be killer to see some of those for sale. Good luck on your house search.

Every now and then we get one of these same type of threads don't we?

Every now and then we get one of these same type of threads don't we?

By this 'type' of thread, do you mean someone quitting collecting, or someone who doesn't realize he shouldn't be posting this type of thread in 'general' (especially with a convenient list of every item he has for sale).

Or both?

By this 'type' of thread, do you mean someone quitting collecting, or someone who doesn't realize he shouldn't be posting this type of thread in 'general' (especially with a convenient list of every item he has for sale).

Or both?

just someone listing everything they have and asking others to give them the current value for them all...:duh

every now and then in any forum, does'nt it seem that you get some prick who has to be the bad ass out of the group to show how cool he is in front of his internet buddies, or just someone who is a prick in his everyday life?

or both?

thanks for letting all of us know it bothered you so much to see a thread " like this" in the wrong forum.. now if i was selling all of it right now dont you think i would have emphasized that hey all these items are for sale ..buy now !! also if i was selling these now dont you think i would have posted this in buy/sell/trade section of the forum??

good job fruit.
Actually, I think you cant post on the For Sale Threads yet, you need to put in some more time.....Ebay would be your best bet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back