How about Hot Toys MMS Commissioner Loeb?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
IF we can't have a Gordon, how about Commissioner Loeb? From Begins and TDK! Make it like the current Godfather figure. Give him his glass with poison, a newspaper, different suits and a diorama!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Re: How about MMS DX Commissioner Loeb?

How about a DX Homeless Coat Guy from Begins while were at it. "SHoulda tipped better."

I'd be up for both of those. beautiful suggestions for beautiful figures. my wallet would hurt.

How about a DX Homeless Coat Guy from Begins while were at it. "SHoulda tipped better."

I already have a list of what he can come with. Could go great with the Original Suit Batman.

picture.php

bb_076ChristianBale.jpg

"Nice coat."

I think a DX Colman Reese would sell like hot cakes. I'd also buy a DX version of the SWAT guy that sat next to Gordon during the chase scene. He was easily the coolest character in the whol movie.

Difabio might not know you well enough to tell when you're making fun of him but I do.

He meant every word.

:monkey2

Exactly. Why DX for Loeb? MMS would suit him fine, but no, we want Gordon, not Loeb. They might as well make the pencil victim if you are wanting a Loeb.

Is this a joke thread? Are you actually being serious? I really can't tell.

A Commissioner Loeb figure? REALLY? By Hot Toys no less...ugh. For all the wishful thinking threads, this one is really scraping the bottom.

I would buy mms dx loeb before gordon. more interesting character. better lines. dont forget his roles in begins.

Exactly. Why DX for Loeb? MMS would suit him fine, but no, we want Gordon, not Loeb. They might as well make the pencil victim if you are wanting a Loeb.

True, true. He wears the same suit/clothes in both Begins and TDK so that's not DX worthy.

MM for sure!

I think a pencil trick victim would be a great companion piece for the DX Joker.He comes with a head,a head with a hole in it,and a pencil,and instead of a base make a table for him to lay on.

I agree with all the shots in this thread, i mean really, who on earth would actually want a Loeb on their shelf?! DAMN! I don't even want gordon, alfred, or lucious, let alone, ANOTHER, even SMALLER character lol!

Back