Official BB/TDK Alfred Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gordon, Scarecrow, and Bruce all have their own so I thought I'd start one for Alfred. I put the finishing touches on him and my Bruce this morning and am very pleased with the end result.

IMG_2663.jpg

Head sculpt and paint - Spenser
Body, hands - Sideshow Buck
Suit Jacket, pants, belt - Saturday Toys
Shirt, shoes, tie - some cheap set off eBay
Newspaper - found that here

I'd like to get a Hot Toys stand for him and get his hands painted to match the head. Also, the shirt and shoes could stand to be replaced. But these are not priorities. I'm moving on to working on my Scarecrow now.

that would look wonderful hanging from the grand staircase. So little time. So much to do. I'd buy it. I wish hot toys made these as a two pack. That would be highly collectible.

Wow the look is really good but the Alfred head IMHO looks too small especially next to Bruce. If the head were a tad bigger it'd be perfect.

Oh I like that very much. My word what subtle use of light and shadow. Very pretty indeed. Now that is what I call art.

Alfred seems a bit off, but he does look like Alfred, just not as much Michael Caine as there could be. It also could be the flash on your camera

I appreciate the comment actually because after some futzing and toilet paper liposuction, it's not as bad looking. The body still is weirdly proportioned. The hands seem huge! I might switch to a Dragon body. But the hands aren't realistic on those. I dunno...

No one else has Spencer's sculpt? It's amazing and a relatively easy bash if you happen to find a decent suit!

Although he is not fiished yet, heres my Alfred. Still waiting for a facepaint and a nameplate... :monkey3

Receipte:

- Spenser head
- Truetype body (the normal one as he has that big shoulders in reality)
- black Toys2 suit
- TDK stand

I hope to get him painted very soon. For now I am very happy with the way he looks. :)

dsc05344r.jpg

Pics of my Alfred:

DSC01.jpg

DSC02.jpg

DSC03.jpg

DSC04.jpg

DSC05.jpg

The guys in the back are waiting their turn. LOL!!
I just need to cut the length on the shoelaces, and I'm waiting on some
tags from Seb to finish him up.

Although he is not fiished yet, heres my Alfred. Still waiting for a facepaint and a nameplate... :monkey3

Looks great so far man, love the pose and suit :D

Receipte:

- Spenser head
- Truetype body (the normal one as he has that big shoulders in reality)
- black Toys2 suit
- TDK stand

I hope to get him painted very soon. For now I am very happy with the way he looks. :)

dsc05344r.jpg

Here is my Alfred Custom.

Head - Spenser
Suit & Body - Saturday Toys
Newspaper - Found here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40789&page=44

Lookin good!

I have him on the Special Edition true-type. The one with the Tom Cruise headsculpt. The shirt,vest,pants and shoes are from the Toymaster suit set. I didn't care much for the jacket that came with that set, so I got one from Storerooms eBay store. The tie is from the ACI James Knight suit set.

The dark knight - Michael Caine Alfred

Hey guys,
I found this on toys world and it's amazing :eek:
michaelcaine03.jpg

Re: The dark knight - Michael Caine Alfred

Hey guys,
I found this on toys world and it's amazing :eek:
michaelcaine03.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Thats incredible!!! We need to somehow get a hold of that sculpt :D

I could even do a Harry Brown custom then

Back