Beyond shark-jumping....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol.....................who knew chewbacca was a pimp..................:dunno

I don't think a Sith Lord cutting up all the little kids with lightsabers on Star Wars Weekends would've necessarily been a better attraction for a theme park. :lol

I must pretend I didn't see that. I must pretend I didn't see that. I must pretend I didn't see that.

Am I really the only one who thought it was funny? :rotfl

Drama queens, all of ya!

My soul is crying :lol

it was kinda funny and at the same time all kinds of suck. Lightsaber hilt microphones should have been my first sign but watching the Spice Girls done was downright painful. I will say this Vader can really move. It doesn't surprise though the original trilogy told a fairy tale aimed to adults while the prequel trilogy told a very adult tale suddenly aimed to kids, Clone Wars seems all aimed towards kids with this just more of a move towards being pushed into the kid realm.

Zam Wessel was pretty hot and the Aurra Sing costume was quite impressive.

This seems like it'd be a fun show for kids to see. It doesn't make my soul cry anymore than some of the scenes from the prequels did.

I don't know why some people are so shocked by this. Star Wars has had this sort of silly thing since the very beginning. In my opinion, that's part of the charm. The Holiday Special is often singled out (and rightly so) but there were all kinds of stuff in a similar vein. This is actually way better than most of that stuff, because it doesn't feature the original actors and is obviously just a goofy stage show for kids.

Back