Hot Toys Hulk which Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk Do you prefer?

• Norton's, ferrigno's would just be silly...and bana's...well..he's bana's

Votes: 184 77.0%
  • Feriggno Cant Beat the Original!

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • Bana I dont care what you guys say I loved that movie

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • none...

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wHySoSeRiOuS203

Super Freak
Reaction score
well....Im sure you've seen the poll on hot toys by now...Hulk has (hopefully gotten it in the bag) so I have a questionola (thats spanish for question)

Which Version of The Mean Green Machine do you want?

Norton
425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg

Ferrigno
Celebrity-Image-Lou-Ferrigno-as-the-Incredible-Hulk-243944.jpg

...Bana (thinks back to Hulk vs poodle scene :banghead :banghead)

hulk1.jpg

P.S. please vote

Last edited:
I'd buy any 1/6 Hulk that HT made. I liked the AngLee movie okay, but I'd prefer the Norton Hulk just because that's the version that will be the Avengers (if Hulk is even in the film) and it will go better with the eventual Thor and Captain America we have to get from HT.

I voted Norton because I didn't realize that "None" could also mean "None of the above". You should've put "Other" I think you'd see more votes there because personally, I'd prefer a comic version Hulk.

I'd buy any 1/6 Hulk that HT made. I liked the AngLee movie okay, but I'd prefer the Norton Hulk just because that's the version that will be the Avengers (if Hulk is even in the film) and it will go better with the eventual Thor and Captain America we have to get from HT.

well he signed a three picture deal...I'm hoping Hulk, Hulk 2 (maybe introduce thor somehow?), Avengers

I voted Norton because I didn't realize that "None" could also mean "None of the above". You should've put "Other" I think you'd see more votes there because personally, I'd prefer a comic version Hulk.

you do make a good point I just dont think hot toys will even consider a comic hulk though

Yeah, I am pretty sure if Hot Toys decides to make a Hulk it will be from the new movie, they did IM, same studio so I don't see too much trouble in getting the license with them for Hulk stuff from that movie, the other choices might be harder to do...

Since they said movie version on their poll, I`m not sure they even have the rights to Ferrigno.

The Bana Hulk countinuity was wiped out by the Norton reboot.

The Norton Hulk just looks better and will go with up coming Avengers.

But would there be a Banner figure? A Banner with an in-scale Hulk would be great. HT has already attempted a Norton sculpt for one of their military figures and it looked really good. They should give it another go...

NORTON OF COURSE...Never liked Banas face put on Hulk..looked ridiculous.

Besides, Nortons Hulk looks more bad ass anyway and more comic accurate.

Back