GG Lifesize Yoda - any news?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that I have a 1:1 Dobby another elfin 1:1 creature doesn't seem so crazy. I saw the GG Yoda at SDCC and was blown away by it, but didn't even ask the price since I have no place for him. But now....

So anyone know when, where, how much? I didn't see him on GG's site.

And after I have 2 1:1 elves, can a 1:1 Arwen be far behind...?

AFAIK it is still not for sale on the GG site. The GG rep I asked at the SDCC booth said it was around $800 and so far only available to preorder at those type of events.

Jesse

Na....Wait for the GG life size one from the con!
GG told me that they are still trying to work out the final price piont and method sale for it!
It IS coming though....I'm waiting! (Looks like they will keep the $800+$100shipping level!)

The one at Sharper Image is from Rubies. I've seen that one in person and the GG one blows it away. Easily worth $200 more. I guess I should have ordered it at SDCC.

Darklord Dave said:
The one at Sharper Image is from Rubies. I've seen that one in person and the GG one blows it away. Easily worth $200 more. I guess I should have ordered it at SDCC.

Ah I see, now that I think of it I do remember the GG version; well it is late! :google :wacky

I have the Rubies 1:1 Yoda in my theater room. I think I paid around $350 shipped for it over a year ago. It's a really nice piece for the price.... I keep on wanting to get a Rubies Gollum in the other corner of the room...

DSC00224-vi.jpg

theater1-vi.jpg

Cool.... That's the first time I've seen pix of that version. Looks like I might need to upgrade.

Yeah, I want the GG Yoda, too. I wasn't sure if they would offer it to the mass public, but I'm sure they will now. They're selling the CW Yoda, so I'm sure the realistic Yoda will be soon to follow. It looks great!

Last edited:
I liked the Rubies version, but after seeing the GG one I could never settle. And is Yoda ambidextrous? Each statue has the lightsaber in a different hand.

sideshowpdx said:
I have the Rubies 1:1 Yoda in my theater room. I think I paid around $350 shipped for it over a year ago. It's a really nice piece for the price.... I keep on wanting to get a Rubies Gollum in the other corner of the room...

DSC00224-vi.jpg

theater1-vi.jpg

What a great looking room!! Statues look so much better when they are not displayed with a million other ones next to them. The way you have it, just showing a few spaced out from one another, really makes you appreciate the statues!!

moonlightdrive21 said:
What a great looking room!! Statues look so much better when they are not displayed with a million other ones next to them. The way you have it, just showing a few spaced out from one another, really makes you appreciate the statues!!

Thanks! I try my best to not make things look "cluttered". It sure is tough though with all the great products that Sideshow makes. When you first walk in the room, I have a small table with these LOTR Statues on it:

theaterlotr-vi.jpg

Then I have my TV:

theatertv-vi.jpg

And then my components to the left of the room:

theatercomponents-vi.jpg

It sure makes me wish I had a bigger room for all my statues.. I've got quite a few stored up in boxes. I've been moving a ton of stuff to my office. It's almost doubling as my 2nd theater room lately. With all the new Premium format stuff coming out (Vader, Lurtz, etc.) it's going to be tough. I'll have to kick my wife out of her office just to make another media room. :)

I have a life size Yoda I bought from Sharper Image maybe 12-15 years ago. Before I get new stuff, I'd like to see if this one has value. He has a burlap type cloth on him and is leaning on a stick/cane. No light sabre which I think is better idea. If anybody knows what its worth, that info wiould be appreciated

awesome........................:yess:

a new record?...............nice bump, i've never seen that room & setup...........:clap

Back