1st or 2nd Proto Michael Jackson thriller head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one of the 2 do you prefer?

• Normal

Votes: 139 71.6%
  • Smiling

Votes: 55 28.4%

• Total voters

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which one of these 2 Heads do you like more?Normal or Smiling?We can hope that HT might give us 3 heads but i doubt it,so which ones of these 2 would you love to have?

Me personally prefer the Normal one,it is perfect as it is allready.

I wanted to make a Poll to see what people want.

1st:

2nd:

It may just be the lighting but if I had to pick one i'd take the smiling head. The original was is indeed sweet but based on the pics the smiling one looks spot on to Michael.

Normal.

Smile is totally off vibe. If you want to pose him dancing, he wasn't smiling like that in that scene.

I voted 'normal'

The smiling is good if you want to create an album cover.. or *maybe* the bit where he's singing to the girl as they walk.

But for the 'dancing with the zombies about to sing " ..'cause this is THRILLERRRR" ...look, it has to be the first one :)

Voted Normal as well, best captures the likeness more of Michael Jackson..the other smiling head does not capture the likeness as well, head looks to fat or something..he needs a slimmer profile in the face, more cheek bones and darker eyes etc..like the non-smiling head.

Back